5

Ken's POV

This guy is creepy.Like really.First,i don't even know him,expect that he bullies me everyday.Second,he is evil.Well that doesn't make any sense but whatever.

And now,he is smirking which i know he is up to no good.

"Wtf no."I immediately say to him.

"Why?Are you scared?"He challenged me.

"Of course not!"I exclaimed at him.

"Then let's do it."He said while that fucking smirk are still on his stupid face.

"Fine.What game are we playing anyway?"I finally sighed.I think it's better for me to finish this quickly rather than staying longer here with this stupid jerk.

"It's quite easy,this is how it works.We take turns,asking each other a question,if you're lying or you're trying to avoid the question,you need to remove a piece of cloths you're wearing.That includes,hat,glasses,socks,shoes and others.Quite easy yeah?"

Is he crazy or something.This is the first time we are talking without hating each other and he is making me breaking the record.

"Wtf no,i'm going home now."I said while walking towards the door.

"Awwww look,little poor Jaehwan-ie is afraid.Awwww how cute."He teased me.And of course,being the stubborn guy i am,i immediately get back to sit infront of him while saying,

"You're on asshole."

Let's just hope that i won't regret this later.

"Okay i go first."He said cockily and i nodded.

"Are you a virgin?"What kind of question is this?

"Well yes.I am."I said while smirking and he nodded.

"How come you're so smart?"I asked him and he think a bit for a while before removing his shoes.

Damn.He's keeping that a secret.

"Can we ask the same question?"I asked him and he nodded.

After 15 mins of playing this useless game,it was his turn and currently he is only on his pants while i still have my cloths,pants and glasses on.

Well,i'm not giving up to know his answer.

"Okay my turn.Describe to me about you're family."He said and i immediately widen my eyes.

Damn me for forgetting to wear a hoodie just now.I avoided the question and i take off my cloths.

Of course,being myself,i cover my body with my hands if that's even possible.

"Okay my turn.Are you gay?"That question immediately slips out of my mouth.I widen my eyes and see that he is also doing that.

"What the.What kind of question is that?!"He exclaims panickly and i smirk a bit.

"Awwwww,the bad boy is avoiding the question."I teased him.He growls and take off his pants,leaving him only on his boxers.I feel my cheeks grew warm and i bet it's a bright pink now.I focus only at his face without looking at those abs and his....

"My turn.Same question,are you gay?"He asked me.

Well i'm gay....but i didn't wanna admit it to him.If he know that i'm gay...he might be bullying me more.So i did what i thought was right,i take off my pants.I'm still keeping my glasses on until it's my last piece of clothing.

"Jeez just take off you glasses."He said to me and i shook my head.

"You know what.Let's just stop this game...alright?"I asked him and he shook his head.