27

Just slight warning,i've never been on a relationship before(Yes poor me),i only read about them(lmao).

So just deal with what i write kay?Kay.

Ravi's POV

"Poor kid."Leo said and i glared at him.

After i reached the school,they all immediately asked where's Ken.I said to them that he's back is hurt and they immediately wanted to visit him after school.

Seems that they are already liking my boyfriend.

It's kinda weird saying the word but it makes a smile grow on my lips as i think that he is actually my boyfriend!

"Look at that Hongbin,that stupid smile is on his ugly face again."I heard Hyuk whisper to Hongbin and i immediately have an urge to punch that kid.

"I think he's thinking about his boyfriend again."Hongbin whisper back and i glare at them.

"Let's go to class now."N said and i nodded while all of us started walking back to class.

On our way to class,and of course,a lot girls keep on staring at us and i mentally rolled my eyes at them.I swear sometimes the girls even shouted 'Leo i love you' and i almost vomitted at the thoughts.For fuck sake Leo and N probably did that already!

That reminds me...i wonder if Ken is comfortable on showing our relationship in public.I think he won't be comfortable because N and Hongbin aren't comfortable as well,while Hyuk and Leo never gave a damn of what people said about them.

"Hey guys?"I asked them once we are all seated on our normal seats.

"Hmmm?"They hummed.

"Can you guys help me with something?"I asked them and they nodded.

"About what?"They asked and i gulped nervously.

"Wait you are not going to porpose to Ken right?"Hyuk gasped and i stared blankly at him.

"Of course not!We've just been dating for a few days for fuck sake!"I exclaim to him and he just grin innocently.

"It's just his back hurts because of taking care of me yesterday so i thought i wanna buy him something romantic?"I said.

"Awww look he's so romantic."Hyuk mocks and i glared at him.

"Since when does Kim Wonsik is romantic?"Leo teased me and i groan.

"You guys are so...."I said and they grin.

"But yeah of course we will help you.We're buddies anyway."N said and i couldn't help but i have a slight bad feeling about this.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

"No Ravi.You DO NOT give a guy flowers."Hongbin said and i stare at him.

"I think Ken will like these flowers."I stated and he rolled his eyes at me.

"No he won't."He argued.

"He will."I argued back.

"Will you guys please shut up people are looking at us."Leo hissed.

"Just get him the flowers."N said and i cheered while Hongbin glares at me.

"Next....Chocolates."I said happily and they all look at me weirdly.

"Is this really necessary?"Hyuk groan and i glare at him.

"Yes this is necessary.I feel like i've never gave him enough things to make him happy."I said and they snickered at me.