25

Did this with a blank brain.So don't expect a good chapter lmao.

Ken's POV

"Wake up you sleepy head."I heard a very deep husky yet sexy voice said while shaking my shoulders lightly.

"5 more minutes..."I mumbled at the very comfortable bed.

"5 more minutes then we're late for school."

School?

What?

"What do you mean by school?"I groan while my eyes are still closed.

"Well school..as in...school?Anyway wake up please.I don't wanna get another detention."Ah now i know it's Ravi.

"Fine."I said while opening my eyes slowly.The first thing i see is a half naked Ravi beside me with his hair sticking out in different directions.

"Morning."He breathed out and i cringed in disgusted.

"What's wrong?"He said again once he noticed my expression.

"Stop talking for fúck sake."I said while covering his mouth.He raised an eyebrow as in asking me what's wrong.

"Your breath stinks."I said while rolling my eyes.Suddenly i feel wetness on my hands and that's when i realized that he licked my hands.

"EW YOU'RE SO DISGUSTING!"I exclaimed while sprinting to the bathroom.

After i'm done cleaning my hands,i get back to the room and see Ravi already started walking to my direction.

"I'm gonna take a bath first then you're going next.We need to be quick if we don't wanna be late to school."He said and i nodded.

I let him enter the bathroom while i start finding something nice on the tv.

As expected,not even 30 seconds later,Ravi is done.

"Your turn."He said and i nodded.I'm not in the mood to tease him.

Yet.

15 Minutes Later

After done with my business on the bathroom,i went downstair which i'm sure Ravi will be there.

"Hey i got your bag."He said once i reached the kitchen's table and i nodded while muttering a small 'thanks'.

I opened the bag and trying to find what i'm looking for.My ugly big glasses.

But hey,it helps me a lot.

"Got it."I said it once the glasses are in my hands.I immediately wear it so i won't have any problems on walking.

"You're still wearing that shit?"Ravi asked me and i rolled my eyes at him.

"Yes."I said.Without any warning,he quickly took my glasses and snapped it into two.

I widen my eyes in shock and fear and i'm left speechless.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE FUCKING DOING YOU ASSHOLE?"I screamed at his face.

"I hate that glasses."He said.

"Why?"I asked him.

"You look so ugly on it."He joked but i can't see anything funny on it.

"Are you trying to say i'm ugly?What kind of boyfriend are you?You know what,i'm leaving."I storm my feet in anger,i don't care if i'm acting childish or something.

I take my bag with me and run as fast as possible to the door.Once i'm outside,with Ravi trying to catch up with me,i run as fast as i can.

Ravi's POV