13

Ken's POV

I have a bad feeling about this.

Jin's plan is horrible.

FLASHBACK

"So here's our plan B."He said and i nodded.

"So i'm gonna go to school with you.."He said said.

"Are you allowed to do that?"I asked and he nodded.

Whatever.

"And....so...."I said.

"I'm gonna pretend to be your 'protective boyfriend'."He said while quoting the words his his fingers.

"Absolutely not."I said and he shook his head as no.

"We're gonna do this wether you like it or not."He said and i shook my head this time.

"Nope i'm not doing this.You know forget about this,i'm just gonna finish my high school in peace.Thanks for your help,but i think it's not necessary anymore."I said and he shook his head.

"Nope we're gonna do this and it's final."He said in a stern voice.I know that i can't argue on this so i just sighed and nodded.

"So...i still need to wear this cloths?"I asked him and he nodded.

"So you're gonna act that they never bully you....act that you don't even know them."He said to me.

Holy cow his idea is crazy.

"Are you sure this gonna work?"I asked him.

"Yes."He said.

"Well for me i don't think so.What are we trying to get from this plan?"I asked him.

"Simple!"He said and i waited him to continue.

"We're gonna make him jealous and even regret on messing with you."He said and i shook my head.

"Do you know that i'm a coward?"I asked him.

"I know.That's why,act as if you're not scared of him.You always put your heads down at school,but this time,you're gonna show everyone that you're not a coward and weak anymore!"I don't know if his words are making any sense but i nodded anyway.

"So...when are we nna start with this horrible idea?"I asked while raising an eyebrow at him.

"Tomorrow."With that,he's gone to god knows where on this house.

END OF FLASHBACK

So yeah,that's it.

It seems that i can predict the future because im 100% sure that this is not gonna work.

And perhaps they will beat me up even more.

Yeah i'm sure of that.

Suddenly a thought pass through my mind.

What if they beat Jin as well?

I couldn't let them hurt Jin!He's innocent.

Well....actually he's not...he's the reason why am i om this mess.

"KEN!ARE YOU READY?!"He shouted through from his car.

"Alright wait."I said while tying my shoelaces.When i'm done,i immediately hope in to his car.