22

A lot of POV's Changing.

Enjoy & Don't hate me.

Ravi's POV

Oh no.

I'm not scared of anything except for scary things,insects and..one more....parents.Especially mother.

When it's only me and Ken's mother left,i feel like dragging Ken back here so it won't be akward.

"So you are dating my son."She state and i widen my eyes.

"N-no.What are you t-talking about?"I said quickly.

Actually i was about to confess to Ken just now,but it was stopped by his mom.

Great.

"Don't play dumb with me.If you wanna go date my son,i need to give you some rules first."Oh my god i think i'm gonna die in emberassement soon.

"You may not hurt him.Either his emotions or physically.You need to protect him.You need to be patient with him since he's a very nosy guy."She said and i nodded.Even though i feel quite guilty since i bullied him in the past.

"Don't show me that face.Even though i am sick,i heard my son crying every night.And i know that he hurts himself.And it's because of you.He even sometimes comes home crying,with new bruises everyday.And it's from you as well.Am i right?"I am speechless.Great.She hates me now.I don't stand a chance with Ken now.

"But he is happy.At least that's the first time since his dad died he's happy.And that's because of you.So i don't hate you.But you need to promise me you will not harm him anymore.He's already too fragile.Alright?"She said and i nodded.

"I don't need nod.You're a man right?Answer me."She said sternly,but a hint of amusement in her eyes.

"Yes.I promise."I said and she grins.

"Now.Do you wanna see some emberassing pics of Ken?"She grins and i smirked while nodding.

Ken's POV

After my mom 'kicked' me out of the room,i went to the canteen to get me some coffee.

I took out my phone and see that it's 67% already.So i unplugged the powerbank from my phone and start playing the games i downloaded.

Just as i am about to beat my highscore,someone took the phone out of my hands.When i turn back,i see Ravi smirking while holding out my phone.

"HOW DARE YOU!I ALMOST BEAT MY HIGH SCORE!!"I whined at him and he just smirked at me.

"So what did you and mom talk about?"I asked and he just shrugged.

"Nothing much."He lied.

"Did she.....did she show any.....pics.......of me?"I am afraid of this answer but the devilish smirk on his face says the answer.

I knew it.My mom loves embarrassing me.I remember when we just moved,she show all of our neighbour my emberassing pics.

I was so embarrassed.I groan and mentally bang my head on the table.

"So what do you think?"I asked him.

"Nice hair you got there."He said and i groan.

"I'm 100% sure i burn all of it already."I mumbled while he just laugh at me.Well his laughsare like music to my ears so i don't mind.

"Your mom said we could go home now.She says she needs to rest."He said and i nodded.

"Yeah sure."I said.Just as he was about to say something,i heard my stomach growl loudly.I feel my cheeks grew warm and i it grows redder when Ravi started laughing his áss out.