19

(A/N):This chapter is really boring trust me lmao.I think this is the worst chapter in this book idk.

Ravi's POV

'Don't be a pussy and ask him out again you asshole.'I chant on my mind.

I followed Ken to the bathroom while i keep on chanting that on my mind.Without i realize,i was standing infront of the mirror while waiting for Ken to finish his business.

When he was done,he went beside me to wash his hands and thats when i cleared my throat.

"Yeah?"He asked me while taking some tissues to dry his hands.

"So umm...You wanna hangout again?"I asked and he seems suprised.

"Again?"He asked me surprised.

'Damn he's gonna think i'm a creep now.I knew he wouldn't wanna hangout with me after last night.'I curse at myself.

"Yeah...but of course,i'm not forcing you or something.I just feel lonely and you know others are busy shoving their mouth on each other throats and-"My ramble was cut by Ken.

Smooth Ravi,smooth.You just messed up.Again.

"Ew too much information.And of course.Yeah of course i want to hangout again.I just thought that you don't wanna hangout with me anymore so i'm quite suprised."He said and i frown at his answer.

He's a really good company so why would he think that?I was about to answer that but i keep my mouth shut,instead i answered,

"Alright.Great.So because today is Friday,how about tomorrow?Sounds good?"I asked him and he nodded.

"Sure.Sounds good.But umm....can you ask your friends if they wanna come as well?I kinda....want to be friends with them too."I mentally frown at his answer because i wanna be alone with him!But instead,i answered "Sure." Which makes his face immediately brightens.

"Can Jin come as well?"He asked me and i frown a bit.Jin?Well maybe i can be friends with him.

"Sure."I said and he grinned at me.

"Alright thanks.So tomorrow?Can you pick me up again?"He asked me and i nodded.

"Alright.Sounds good."By that,both of us walk out of the bathroom.

Ken's POV

On the on walking back to the canteen,i texted Jin,asking wether he is free tomorrow.When he said he is free,i ask him wether he wanna join us and he immediately say yes,even he asked me if you could bring Namjoon and i said yeah to him.Of course Ravi wouldn't mind is it?

When we are already seated,Ravi asked his friends wether they wanna hangout tomorrow and they all said yes.

"So who would be joining tomorrow?"Hyuk asked Ravi.

"Ummmm...all of us,with Ken and Jin."Ravi said and Hyuk widen his eyes a bit before looking at me and nodded.

"Hey umm...."I said to Ravi and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Can Namjoon tag along to?"I asked him.

"Who's Namjoon?"Ravi asked me and i mentally face palmed myself.

"He's Jin boyfriend."I said and he immediately widen his eyes and dropped the fork on his right now.

"Wait...didn't you say Jin is your boyfriend?"He asked while his eyes darken in the most sexy way if that's even possible.

Oh shit.How could i forgot about the 'boyfriend' role we're playing!God damn it Ken you're to stupid sometimes!

"I-i mean ughhh...."I stutter,i can't even find a good reason for now.