What Love Really Is (Boyxboy) Prologue

WARNING: THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED. HOWEVER IT DOES END HAPPILY WITH A RESOLUTION.

Hey guys! So this is my first boyxboy fanfic and I hope you like it! I mean c'mon... Nothing is hotter than guy on guy action... And I promise to give you loads! This is going to be a great fanfic, and I know you guys will love it so please keep reading! I'm still working on revision but I promise I will upload this story a ton and give you guys lots of sexy action.

In this story, I picture Lucas as Dylan Sprayberry and Jake as Austin Butler. If you haven't heard of them, look them up :)

Lucas's POV

Lucas let's go back inside, it's raining pretty hard," my best friend, Jake, of seven years said to me. We were both 16 years old, and were practically the average high school guys. I nodded, grabbing the basketball and heading inside. My clothes were soaked, and so was my hair.

When we got inside, Jake shut the door behind me. We took off our sweatshirts, draping them over the closet door and heading towards his room. I had been in his house millions of times; it was always clean and smelled good. His mom did a lot of cleaning around the house. I used to be embarrassed of bringing him to my house, since I didn't have a mom, and it was nowhere near as nice as his.

His room was awesome; it was more like a basement, with a huge TV and a high bed. It was pretty big, he even had a little fridge stocked with sodas. I lounged on his couch in front of the TV, and grabbed one of the Xbox controllers.

"Call of Duty: Black Ops or Ghosts? " He asked, realizing my intention was to play Xbox.

"Black Ops," I stated, getting comfortable on the couch. Jake closed his bedroom door, just like he always did. Jake loved his privacy, but I guess that's reasonable considering how close his family was. I envied his family.

We set up Black Ops, and played a few games in silence. I then got up and walked towards his fridge, craving a Pepsi. "Y'want one?" I asked, holding up my Pepsi. He turned his head around and looked at me, and then nodded.

"You know, I'm really sad you're moving," Jake said. This was the first time we've talked about it.

I nodded. "Me too, but we'll stay in touch, I know it." I said, trying to be happy about the fact that I was moving across the country to Florida tomorrow. I had told my dad I wanted to spend the last day with Jake, because he was my closest friend, and I knew I would miss him.

"I know we will. I'm just gonna miss having a pal like you," he said. Usually, Jake was never sentimental. But I always knew he had more of a soft side.

He also had great eyes. They were a greenish color, and girls always complimented him on them. They went well with his dirty-blonde shaggy hair. I headed back towards him, sitting back on the couch and handing him his can.

"Thanks," he muttered, grabbing it and plucking at the top. Right after the can popped open, soda spilled all over Jake's lap. My first intention was shock; my second was laughter.

"Lucas!" He exclaimed, the soda staining his clothes. I couldn't help but laugh tremendously, but I got up and grabbed a towel from the bathroom. "Hurry!" He exclaimed from the other side of his room.

I continued to laugh as I brought him the towel. He was busy sucking the drink up from his shirt, so I began to wipe him off myself. I brushed the towel over his clothes, and as it went over his crotch area, I noticed a tight bulge in his pants.

My cheeks instantly blushed, and I stopped myself from gasping. Jake looked at me with red cheeks. I pulled my hand away. Why was he hard?

"Lucas..." He said, managing to find words when I couldn't. I was so confused I couldn't speak. But with trembling hands, he grabbed mine, and placed them over his crotch. I didn't know what to do but gasp.