Chapter 45 - "Reality"

Začít od začátku

I soon heard laughter as my vision turned white again and soon I was leaning against a house and outside were me, Sky, Ross, Barney Jess and Jin. Wait... Ross... Sky... First Sky went crazy and did something to me, and then... I... I killed Ross...

I... I had the need to kill and I killed him... But... It didn't end. It just made me want to kill even more... Then I blacked out...

Wait... The damage to my head... I caused it...

Third Person

Max felt a liquid start to drip from his ear as another line of liquid neared his chin.

Max's POV

My claws, when they went into my... Skull...

Third Person

Max felt something snap as he realised he closed his eyes.

Max quickly opened his eyes to see his normal surrounding, but instead of white there was no glow at all. Everything now was now just emitting darkness, black mist surrounded him. He heard nothing it sounded eery.

Max felt weird as his mind couldn't focus on anything.

"We should ask ourselves a question. Who will take control. There are three sides after all."

A sharp pain stuck through his right arm as he grabbed hold of it quickly.

"Tick Tock."

"F*ck you." Max muttered as the pain in his head grew.

Max screamed as patches of his skin turned into crimson red scales. His right hand was covered by the scales as a patch was on his forehead to the right. A pain hit his eyes as he closed them to try and get rid of the pain.

He opened his eyes to see new glowing red eyes with the black put into a line. Claws came from his fingertips,mouth they were also different. Black sharp claws that dripped of a black essence. A tail appeared of full red scales with some dark ones and others completely black. On the tip of the tail was a point of black that also dripped of the essence.

The lines of blood still dripped from his head as he spoke pain clear in his voice, "A combination of you and me probably, so, let me add to earlier... Go to hell." Max growled at the end.

Max's screamed again as he soon went into a state of unconsciousness.

------------

Sky lifted his eyelids open to see the ceiling. Sky shook his head as he slowly stood, "S-Sky... Are you okay?" Alesa asked carefully.

"I'm fine." Sky replied starting to smile an insane smile.

Sky opened the cell door to Alesa's cell as a knife apprehend in his hand, "Please don't do this! Please!" Alesa started to scream as Sky grabbed her arm and dragged the knife down from her shoulder.

Sky chuckled as he hit her in the head with the hard part of the knife. Alesa now was unconscious as Sky stabbed the upper part of the same arm to take it out and stab her left hand, "Daddy?" A baby's voice filled the room as Sky spun to look behind him.

There in the middle of the cell was a baby boy who had tears falling down his face, "Mommy..." The voice spoke again with sadness in their voice as they spoke.

The baby crawled to their mother and left Sky motionless, "M-Mason?" Sky stuttered as memories started being fixed and other started to appear in his head.

A tear rolled down his right cheek as he said the words he never would've expected to say when he was being controlled, "I'm sorry, Mason." He apologised dropping the knife.

----------------------------

Barney sat by their house as he drew another tic tac toe game where he pretended someone was playing with him, "Where/s Jets she/s should be/s here by/s now?" Barney asked himself.

"I'll/s look after/s another game/s. I have/s to win/s one of/s these..." Barney sighed.

------------------------------------

Since this book is near 14 thousand views do you want a special chapter? If so how do you want it to be special, do you want:

A) 2 Thousand Words

B) Something Big To Happen

C) Cliffhanger

Choose in the comments! Next chapter will have Halsey also, guess which song.

Oh! Whoops! I forgot about the art winners! Well, number one is;

By: @Undertale_Girl890

Number two is;

By: xXShadowWillowXx

Number Three:

By: @WolfSlick6007

By: @WolfSlick6007

Well... There wasn't one winner... There was Three! You people are lucky!