Chapter 35 - "The Voice"

Chapter 35
"The Voice"
---
Ross' POV

"More importantly, who are you?" I asked.

"My name is Ky." A boy appeared in front of me before quickly disappearing.

"Where did you go?" I questioned.

"Back to my cell." He informed.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"When I teleport I don't stay there." He growled.

"Um... Do you know anyone called Cindy?"

"She is in the cell I front of me, in Dungeon B. I have to go now! I-I'm n-n-next!" He finished.

"Next for what!" I yelled.

"TH-the trans-" he was cut off.

"The what?!"

Ryan's POV

I walked over to Ky's cell as I heard someone yell, "The what?!"

I unlocked the cell, "Just do it." He sobbed.

I smirked, he will be the third person I've transferred so far. I closed the cell behind me as my hands started to glow black as Ky screamed in pain while a black mist surrounded him, "How many can you transfer from this prison to the new?" Samuel asked.

"Um... 7? I think?" I answered.

"Good, tomorrow you'll transfer some more of this prison then after that day you'll transfer Cindy's group." Samuel informed.

The black must had covered Ky completely as my hands were no longer visible from darkness. The black mist had disappeared on Ky and my hands, but the black mist took Ky with it. I suddenly heard whispers I couldn't make out. My heart started beating rapidly as the whispers got louder and it felt like electricity was shocking me. I couldn't scream I just fell, "Ryan?!" I heard someone yell, it was quiet as my heart hit my chest hurting me even more.

Tears fell from my eyes as I shook on the ground, my vision going blurry. Something sharp was on the ground where my arm was cutting my palm, "It's yo-" I could make out what the whispers were saying before everything went black while the pain faded away.

Samuel's POV

Ryan fell to the floor while blood exited his new cut on his palm, but before Ryan had passed out his eyes changed, they turned black? I brought Ryan to the lab to clean him up and test him to see what was wrong with him. I hated him yet he was like family to me. I cleaned up his cut and saw that he was paler than before and his heart was slowing down every second. His black hair turned into a darker shade as a black mist formed around him, "Shadollin..." I whispered.

Thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you liked it! Please vote and comment? Anyways, for now goodbye my wolfCubs!