Chapter 25 - "Ross"

Chapter 25
"Ross"
---
Ross' POV

I opened my eyes to see lava, red rock and red brick, "Am I in the nether?" I asked.

I stood up to see pigmen wandering around, blazes flying on top of fortresses and finally ghasts flew above me, "Well, i guess I met my family..." I mumbled.

A ghast flew up to me and hit me with a fireball as I felt my eyes slightly glow and the ghast part of me start to gain control. I flew up to the ghasts eye level as I used all of my strength to create 2 fireballs, join them together and make them hit the ghast. The ghast fell to the ground, ashes and burns covered its face. I smirked as I watched it take its last breath, "Good job!" A familiar voice praised.

"Samuel?" I turned around to see him.

"Unlike Zalek I know how to make the hybrid side come out of someone!" Samuel grinned.

Realisation hit me, "Well, you failed." I informed.

"Did I?" Samuel asked with a smirk on his face.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Well, your now stuck in the nether!" He sneered before disappearing.

"WHAT?!?!?!" I yelled.

Max's POV

It had been a couple of hours after Ryan had tortured me and then poorly bandaged me up when Ryan walked towards me, "Is there anything else that you can tell me?" I asked.

"Oh yeah! Samuel has created something that makes the hybrid side stronger when someone is injected with it! It makes it so then the person is more powerful, but it makes it so then it's easier for the hybrid side to take over!" Ryan informed.

"There is only 4 hybrids though?" I pointed out.

"No, there isn't." Ryan smirked.

A surge of pain went through me as my pupils turned into slits. I screamed as the pain continued while my eyes started to glow green. The pain stopped and so did the screaming, "What did you do?" I asked.

"Nothing." Ryan grinned.

My eyes closed and when they opened I was walking around in darkness, "Max?" A voice called out.

"Who are you?!" I questioned.

"No one." An ice cold voice informed.

"You can't be no one!" I informed.

"Call me, Ranin." The voice ordered before I was back to being chained to a wall.

"What was that?!" I questioned.

"What was what? You just passed out." Ryan exclaimed.

"Who's Ranin?!" I yelled.

Thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you liked it! Please vote and comment? Anyways, for now goodbye my WolfCubs!