22: Moving out of Scott's house

Start from the beginning

A little while later, I am walking out of the bathroom, clothes in my arms. I enter my room and toss the clothes onto the floor. I can put them in the washing machine later. I quickly jump into bed and fall asleep.

~~~

The next morning, I wake up nice and early. I get out of bed, picking up the clothes and place them in the washing machine. I quickly get dressed and ready for school. I'm not particularly hungry, so I don't worry about breakfast. I head on up to the spare room again. I pull my bags out and start packing everything up as I am leaving today. I'll leave it here though and come back for it after school. Eventually, I'm finished. The only thing that is lying out is the bestiary. I place it on top of one of the bags. "All done," I mumble to myself. I'm sad that I'm leaving, but I've been staying with Scott and Melissa long enough. I don't want to inconvenience them. I'm sure I'll be fine on my own, especially with my fiery determination to find dad, take down the hunters, make sure my old friends are okay and keep the kingdom safe. I pick up my school bag and walk down the stairs. I see that Scott is still eating breakfast, but he is dressed. He sees me walking into the kitchen. Scott moves a plate of buttered toast in my direction. "Here, eat up. We don't have long." Scott advises. "I'm not that hungry." I shrug.

"Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. You can't skip it." Scott insists. I sigh as I walk over and take the plate. I gobble up the toast quickly. "Thanks." I reply as I place the plate in the dishwasher in the kitchen.

"No problem." Scott calls out in reply. As I walk back into the room, I notice that Scott has now finished his own breakfast. "Do you want me to wait for you?" I offer. Scott shakes his head.

"No, I'm fine. I'll meet you at school." Scott replies. I nod as I head out of the room. I walk outside and make my way to the jeep. I unlock the door and jump in. I start the engine and drive to school.

~~~

I meet my friends by the lockers. They all turn to me as they hear me coming. Their expressions are either concerned, worried or curious. "What?" I ask in confusion as I make my way to my friends.

"Derek told us what happened with Theo. However, he doesn't exactly know all the details. All he said was that he had to take him to Eichen and Scott seemed a bit angry and disappointed with himself. Derek also mentioned that you were there last night as well." Liam answers.

"Oh. Uh, Theo tried to kill me." I answer casually. Everyone gasps.

"What?" Kira asks in horror.

"Why?" Malia adds.

"How? Did Scott intervene?" Lydia questions me.

"What was his motive?" Isaac asks me curiously.

"Has he tried to kill you before?" Liam asks.

"I thought Theo wasn't evil?" Malia adds in a slightly confused and questioningly way.

"Guys, slow down! One question at a time!" I quickly say to stop any more questions firing at me.

"Theo wanted to kill me because I knew something that none of you did. He was about to claw my throat out, but Scott got there just in time. No, this is the first time he has tried to kill me, although he has attacked me before." I answer.