♦25♦

'Touching him was like realizing all you ever wanted was right there in front of you
Memorizing him was as easy as knowing all the words to your old favorite song
Fighting with him was like trying to solve a crossword and realizing there's no right answer
Regretting him was like wishing you never found out that love could be that strong' -Red

--

A S H

I walked out of the shower and dried of my body along with my hair. I went to my balcony and I felt the much cold air of Gotham hitting my face.

I then headed to my closet and put out my everyday outfit. A normal black pencil skirt and a red sleeveless blouse. I sat down on my vanity and put down my hair.

I took out my makeup brushes along with the makeup I need to use.

I put my dried hair up in a ponytail and put on foundation. Afterwards, I have finally finished my makeup then I got my curler.

I sprayed on a bit of tempoary color then curled my hair. I took my handbag and put my necessities inside.

I walked downstairs and settled myself down on the chair. Harry was inside the kitchen and took out the pasta from last night. He walked towards me and leaned to kiss my cheek.

With him always doing these things, theres a hint of guilt bubbling inside me. I try to push it far away from my head but it just always comes back and sometimes I cant handle it. Come to think of it, what if he realizes everything one day? I dont think I can handle to break the news to him.

What the hell am I saying?!

Of course he wont find out. And he wont leave me. I am too precious to him and he has no where to go. Much less, if he leaves me his mum wouldnt even stand a chance in living.

He settled my pasta down in front of me and he sat on the other side of the table.

To be fair, I have rules that we agreed on the first time we stepped into this home or whatever shxt you may call this.

I mean, these 10 are just simple.

1. He can never enter my room.

2. He cannot sit right next to me. Until I say so.

3. Dont get too close unless I allow.

4. Be very careful when I am mad.

5. Dont annoy me when I am working.

6. Dont get out of my way.

7. Dont get inside my workroom until I say so.

8. Dont question me.

9. Never ask stories about my past.

10. NEVER ask about your family.

But, the tenth one is where I am really strict. He never asks about his family. He cant know or even remember anything. I've done things to make him forget. So, he never even dares ro ask about those kind of things. Because he knows for a fact that if he does, its not gonna go well for him.

I finished my meal and said,

"I have to go to work. Bye, pumpkin." I sid sweetly and kissed him on the lips.

I walked away and turnes on my car then drove off to the hideout.

--

DR. H

I smiled at her sweetly as she kissed my lips and walked off. I just, dare I say it, love her...

She just tames me, she tames the lion in my heart and turns it into a cuddly little cub.

She knows how to quiet my demons down and how to make them love someone who has never felt love for a long qhile they have lived.

I remember years ago, soemone told me I should take caution when it comes to love and I did. Sort of.

I remember how my ex used me. I know that Ash has tried her best to remove my memories to make well I think, new ones of me and her. But sometimes, some memories are hard ro remove most especially when it causes you pain that you never expected to come.

--

《Flashback》

At the time, she and I are at the mall once again buying more clothes and shoes for her. She dosent spend a single penny but its all on me.

I dont really care. All I care about is making her happy and doing my best in almost giving her the whole world.

Just seeing her smile while looking at dresses makes me happy by myself. I dont give any fxcks to my so called friends who say she uses me. Shes not.

She always says she loves me.

Thats what I thought.

"Whatcha think about this, Harryyy?" She asked with her high-pitched voice while dragging the y.

"Its pretty." That was all I said about the pink mini skirt she brought to me.

She just squealed and threw the skirt to me for me to bring. There was a lot of things in my hands but I could care less. I dont wanna see her carrying all these bags.

I followed her.

I felt that she was everything. I DID everything.

Guess I was never that guy.

So, when she left, she left my heart down on the ground ruined and afraid that once again I might be left out in the cold. So I didnt care anymore. Its easier to give no fxcks and no pain that to give a shxt but suffer for it.

《End of Flashback》

--

That girl dosent have anything to do that can hurt me anymore.

I'm not that guy who is insecure anymore. I left him behind. I left that shadow.

Its a new life. A life where I know that all you can do to avoide getting in pain it to be the one who CAUSES the pain everyone suffers. It never had to be this way. But, it fxcking did and heres no turning back.

Nothing can stop me and Ash.

Or so I thought...

--