♦23♦

'I need a gangsta
To love me better
Than all the others do
To always forgive me
Ride or die with me
That's just what gangsters do

My freakness is on the loose
And running, all over you
Please take me to places, that nobody, nobody goes
You got me hooked up on the feeling
You got me hanging from the ceiling
Got me up so high I'm barely breathing
So don't let me, don't let me, don’t let me, don't let me go' -Gangsta

--

A S H

I went out of my room and downstairs, feeling the warmth of the fireplace seeping through the air I breathe.

And yes, we dont share a room. I told you all, I dont like it. Thats only a thing for real couples. Thats not how I see we are... I never will.

It was about 10:30 p.m. and I am guessing Harry is still back in the hideout, working. He is quite the industrious type of person.

I took a bath before I went downstairs. I put on the outfit I always used when I was about to do a crime.

I headed to my purple lambourghini and turned on the engine and drove off.

I drove far away to the dark and cold streets of Gotham finding some victim.

I missed doing crimes on my own without the well trained soldiers we have. I admit, Harry has done this before. I told him so. And he said that it was the greatest feeling he ever felt.

I drove further and saw a bit of light coming from a part over there.

Thats kind of weird because Gotham is the kind of place where our electric company is always stupid enough to make its streets dark.

Touchè.

I walked out to the light and flashbacks suddenly hit me making my head whirl and almost making me scream.

--

《Flashback》

He held my hand as we ran through the dark street. Running away from the police and away from the fight we did.

We just recently had a fight with another two people and we ended up winning.

"Best thing ever!" He said.

And of course, I believed. I always do.

I loved him. And in love, the trust is always there. Never gone.

I just never thought if he did the same with me.

We drove back to the factory. And held each other with wide stupid smiles on our faces.

"I agree." I said and... we kissed again.

《End of Flashback》

--

Everything he did seemed real. But it wasnt.

I shouldve known.

Whats best.

I then saw a girl walking my way and I decided she better be my next victim.

She walked nearer and I grabbed her by the neck. And as I was about to shoot her...

Someone came in.

He pushed my to the wall and I fought back.

He was quite strong.

I shot the girl and the look in his masked face was sad. Theres nothing he can do now.

I shot him but he scarred me on the arm.

He suddenly ran away and I went back to my car.

Disappointed, happy, but mad at him at the same time. Whoever the fxck he was.

How dare he.

I will find him, and I will kill him.

--

DR. H

Robin... Its a bit of coincidence is it? My dads name.

But whatever, who gives a fxck about that now? My priority is to find our who this 'Robin' is and find out what his motives are.

As soon as I know he dosent want to do anything that can get in my way, I'll be leaving him be.

It isnt easy to track down this 'vigilante' I admit. But we have to connect things together just to get to the main point.

I heard the door swing open with Ash running in. She has a bit of a scar which angers me. Who dares to hurt my girl?!?!

She better tell me who and I'll crush his guts to death.

"Who did this to you?" I asked with a dark and slow voice.

"For the first time, I dont know. Its a masked one in this case." She said confidently.

A masked one?

Huh.

I only see masked ones as the heroes who are cowardly and dosent want their identities to be recognized by the civilians.

"Hmm.... Lets go home." Was all I said.

I dont have the courage to tell her when she is like this. I dont know how or when I can, but soon. I promise that.

We headed to the car and drove back to our house.

We didnt say a word to each other the whole time and I cant blame her... I dont know what to say either. Not in a way with those teenage bullshxt where they both dont know how to express their feelings.

We went our seperate ways and did our seperate duties.

Sometimes, I doubt if she loves me or not... But I dont care, I know she does. She said so herself.