♦7♦

"Maybe if I knew all of them well, I wouldnt be trapped into this hell that holds me. Maybe if I casted out a spell...." -Pity Party

--

A S H

Being in jail is just the same as being in hell. Burning hell.

Heck, and all these stupid and naive people who work here are the devils.

But who knows? Maybe I'm destined for hell. It couldnt be that bad.

They handed me a book a while ago. Its a clichè love story. Pathetic.

Its where a girl decides to go on a mini journey with thus nerd kid and the next day she gets lost.

Huh. Maybe the ending is as bad as I thought it would be.

She'll leave him anyway. Like a selfish little bitxh.

That happens. Mostly. To people who hope and believe. They always get left behind.

And I, myself, prefer to be neither.

I then heard the elevator door open making me smirk to myself as I thought that it would be the curly haired boy who hates my guts.

It isnt new. Everyone hates me anyway. And I love it that way.

He furrowed his eyebrows and took out my tray and placed it where it was supposed to be.

"Aw, sweetie. Why so mad?" I said before leaning onto the railings and gave him my signature maniac laugh.

He looked shocked but that was covered with a look of great disgust.

I then walked over and took my tray of food and sat on my bed.

I giggled as he stood there narrowing his eyes at me.

I looked up and said,
"What ate you waiting for? Ya need to get going, hun."

I then took a bite from my food.

"Yes. Of course." He whispered loud enough for me to hear. His british voice evident.

British. Wow, thats hot.

I chuckled and proceeded to eat.

He's going to talk to me later eitherway. He's not gonna escape me. No one does.

--

H A R R Y

I then pushed the cart grumpily back onto the kitchen.

I took a deep breath and decided to try and forget about what happened earlier.

She's so crazy. I despise it.

"Why the grumpy face, H?" Luke said as he sat down to eat lunch with me today.

"Sorry. Its because someone angered me earlier." I said stabbing my salad.

"Cmon. Chill Harry. Let loose a bit." Luke said, laughing a bit.

I just rolled my eyes and gave him a simple 'Fine.'