♦21♦

'Then you tell her that the only way her heart will mend is when she learns to love again
And it won't make sense right now but you're still her friend
And then you let her down easy.' -Call Your Girlfriend

--

A S H

I lay on my bed feeling bored and tired all at the same time. I feel like I'm a teenager who just went through a difficult part of her life and is on mindblock about everything.

To be fully honest, I have never even describe my stupid parents. I guess theres nothing much interesting about them, despite the fact that they are the main reason why I am actually like this after everything.

Lets start with my mom - Vicky. Shes a redhead and shes not that kind of a woman to people who arent her family or close to her. She wont pay much attention if you arent.

However, as I grew a teensy bit older, I learned a lot from that woman. She taught me to be tough, confident, and how to stay strong. And dare I say it, I think shes the best mom a girl like me could ever have. I could say the same with my dad.

His name is Will. My dad was the kind of dad where he will always save me from anyone nor anything that hurts me. Whenever I was sad, dad was there to comfort me and tell me stories that would make me happy.

I always loved them dearly until that day that I saw what I hadnt expected. And when I realized they never actually cared. One day, they suddenly snapped at me and I felt boiling rage inside me.

Thinking about how they didnt even tell or give a single clue about what they really do.

I realized that they were fxcking good at acting. I shouldve knew that they never wanted me and no one ever will. I was more than an outcast. I was the worse of the worst.

And I regret everything.

--

H A R R Y

I walked out of the plane and let the warm breeze hit me.

This is it, I am officially never gonna go back. Its now or never.

Whats the point of going here if I was going to back out?

She... is the most smart and attractive and craziest girl I have ever met. And that makes me adore her and well... possibly like her.

I must be very much stupid to think that I actually hate her guts. I realize now that I dont. Thats what makes her perfect.

Shes... the fire in my loins. The itch in me crotch. The one, the only, infamous: Ash.

(a/n: that suicide squad reference tho ;) )

I made my way to the airport exit and waited for a taxi. It was morning already and I am planning to do it later this night.

Good thing she isnt in Gotham or else it wouldnt be easy. Many things are lurking at night there, especially the bat.

I gave him the address and he drove. I glanced back at the airport that seemed getting more smaller the farther we get.

I looked out the window and saw that the amount of people are getting bigger as time passes.

I leaned back and took out my phone. It was on silent so I wouldnt hear any sermons or complaints from Louis or my parents.