➾ 24 ➾

'1, 2, melatonin is coming for you
3, 4, baby, won't you lock the door?
5, 6, I'm done with this
7, 8, it's getting late, so close your eyes, sleep for days

Hush, little baby, drink your spoiled milk
I'm fucking crazy, need my prescription filled
Do you like my cookies? They're made just for you
A little bit of sugar, but lots of poison, too

Ashes, ashes, time to go down
Ooh, honey do you want me now?
Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed
Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end' -Milk and Cookies

--

DR H.

I was lying down on my bed all alone with no one to hold... then came the noise.

A sound of glass breaking.

I was immediate to get my gun and walk slowly out of my room, the darkness consuming me.

I saw the light from Ash's room turn on and she came out with a knife on her hand. More dangerous and brutal than my weapon of choice.

We headed towards where the noise came from and figured out who that might be.

And I swear, if this is another superhero, he is dead meat.

And I am pretty sure that our guards are also hiding somewhere waiting for the chance to attack this person.

We heard a shuffle near the fireplace and I went near it.

I saw a silhouette of a man dressed in red green yellow and black. I must admit, yellow ruined his costume.

I fired my gun and Ash came running towards us.

I hit him in the arm but he came running and we were chasing him.

"Run after him!" I shouted at the guards while also chasing breathlessly.

He went to the garden and I aimed at him. Ash was more near to him for her to throw the knife easily.

"Sayonara." He said before fleeing away to the woods at the back of the mansion.

I walked towards Ash and asked how she was doing if anything hit her.

"Yeah... I am fine." She smiled before walking back in the house.

Its quite obvious who it was...

Fxcking Robin.

--

A S H

I am honestly so fricking pissed right now. How dare he stand even near my house?

He should be careful of his actions. Not all will end well...

I walked inside the datk amd cold room and flopped on the bed, getting comfortable.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep as my tiredness is enough to make me shatter to the void of darkness.

--