➾ 22 ➾

'You'll never know the psychopath sitting next to you
You'll never know the murderer sitting next to you
You'll think, "How'd I get here, sitting next to you?"
But after all I've said
Please don't forget. Watch it.' -Heathens

--

A S H

I was starting to become more and more interested on how he is so fragile when it comes to anything connected to me.

Lets turn back time to when I was helping him contain his anger and discover his new capabilities.

Capabilities that were deadly to some one who cant control them responsibly. Huh. Like they said, with great power comes great responsibility.

--

《Flashback》

I led him to my hideout and went inside.

It was quite large and there was many rooms where there are gidden secrets and hidden treasures that he is yet to know about.

I went back to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"From now on, I will train you to be a well, sort of criminal." I said to him as I pulled away from his warmth.

He just nodded then went off to wander along the rooms.

I went to the kitchen and got myself a cup of coffee.

What if he will know? What is he finds out what I truly wanted him to be.

In all honesty... I am using him.

I dont like him in a way that I can fall in love with him.

Its just not how I am.

I am using him to get revenge and produce or increase the percent of my killings here. Thats all I have in need of him.

But what if he finds out amd leaves?

I cant afford that.

I should be idly careful of my surroundings and actions.

Sucks to thing that I have to be all lovey dovey to him when in the truth, its all fake.

I heard his footsteps from nearby and I turned around.

I saw him holding a white polo, black trousers, and a purple suit with a black tie.

Might I say, the smirk he had on his face is quite intimidating.

And, he has quite the taste for a psychiatrist. I always thought they were boring as fxck.

"You have a great taste in clothes, Styles." I giggled before taking another sip of my coffee.

-2 months later-

I started to notice more of his power.

I hate, so much, to say that he is actually a little teensy weensy bit stronger than me.

I'm proud of my masterpiece. I made him like this. Without me, he wouldnt discover a whole new world that he never thought he would have been in.

I walked inside the gigantic garage that was made as our hideout.

In a span of two months, we got or should I say, stole a lot of money in the biggest banks in Gotham.

They said that we became the king and queen of Gotham.

We were on a roll to manipulate and control this city and everything in it. Piece of cake.

And as those months passed, even though it was quite quick and everything happened in a blink of an eye, we hired a lot of guards to help us in our crimes. Miraculous crimes.

No one ever dared to catch us, and I myself plan to make it be like that way as long as I live.

I looked around and observed all the peole training for our own safety.

I headed straight to the office where Harry or Dr. H said he was in.

I walked in and saw him facing backwards and looking out at the guards who were training.

I made my way to him and wrapped an arm around his shoulders making him turn his head around to face me.

A smile showed on his face as he saw me amd instantly stood up to wrap his arm around my waist and lean down to kiss me.

"How are they?" I asked him as we pulled away from each other.

"Its going along perfect." He smiled.

《End of Flashback》

--

I laughed maniacly at the memories of how we started to conquer Gotham.

So soon, this city is ours and there is no one to stop us. Nevertheless, we kill them.

--

DR. H

I feel the adrenaline coursing through my body and electrifying every nerve I have within me.

Now, everyone knows that we rule over Gotham. Step on our toes, oh I'm fxcking sure we'll chop off those toes.

I sit back and put my hands together as I observed the growing popularity of our crew. Theyre so many I am sure they all are well trained enough to overpower them. Easy shxt.

Just then... I heard several knocks on my door. I shouted so loudly, everyone stopped themselves.

"What?! Come in!" I said as I turned the chair around.

They opened he door and dropped a body of one of the most notorious theif of all. No way richer than me in that case.

Victor Dex.

Hes well, he is dead meat.

"What the hell is he here for?" I asked.

They all stuttered and pushed one forward.

"L-look at t-this boss." He shyly said and turned the body around.

It was a brand. In a shape of a robin bird. How... strange.

--

heyy been a while eh? i decided to throw a bit of action on the next chapters :))) vote and comment!! all the love x.