One

Taehyung : You are my sunshine

Taehyung : My only sunshine

Your message could not be sent at this time

~

Hoseok sat up in bed, running a hand through his messy hair. He slowly stood up and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, then walked to the bathroom to brush his hair and teeth. His face contorted into a frown as he looked at himself in the mirror. He had become disgusted of himself. He was hideous.

His cheek bones now more prominent than they were only a year ago, his healthy glow disappeared along with his appetite and self confidence. He began to think of himself as not good enough, so he tried his best to become perfect. He was too fat, so he stopped eating. He was too happy, so he stopped smiling. He was too annoying, so he scarcely talked, only muttering a few words to Seokjin and Namjoon.

"Hoseok! I brought food for you!" Seokjin called from downstairs.

Hoseok sighed and flipped the switch in his bathroom, turning the lights off before heading downstairs, only to be greeted by a smiling Seokjin.

"How are you? Have you eaten lately? Have you bathed?" Seokjin asked, staring at Hoseok as he set a container of food on the counter.

Hoseok just grunted in response and sat down on a bar stool, staring at the food in disgust. He had somehow convinced himself that food was bad. Eating meant consuming calories, and calories meant gaining weight, and gaining weight meant becoming imperfect.

"Hoseok, you need to eat," Seokjin opened the food container and got a spoonful of whatever was inside and shoved it inside Hoseok's mouth, then forcing him to chew.

Hoseok grimaced and tilted his head back to keep himself from throwing everything up. He loved Seokjin's cooking and he craved for more, but he just couldn't risk gaining anymore weight.

"Hyung, I can't--" Seokjin cut off Hoseok's whine of protest by shoving another spoonful of food into his mouth and forcing him to chew again.

"No protests. You're going to eat all of this, and I'm going to make you, even if that means staying here all day and feeding you like a child," Seokjin scolded, shoving more food in his mouth.

Hoseok frowned and began to chew, not wanting to admit that he actually wanted more.

Seokjin smiled and pat the top of his head, "Good, Hobi,"

~

"Jungkook, go away," Taehyung glared and shoved Jungkook off of him.

"But Hyung..." Jungkook frowned and stuck his bottom lip out in a pout.

Taehyung turned and looked at the younger, narrowing his eyes, "What part about 'Leave me the fuck alone,' do you not get? I don't even know why I'm still friends with you,"

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, "Have you forgotten that you were the one who kissed back? I just meant to give you a little peck on the lips, but you decided to take things to the next level," Jungkook tilted his head and smiled.

"No, you brat, you came over when you knew Hoseok was gone because you knew I'd be horny as fuck. You just wanted to ruin my relationship," Taehyung hissed.

Jungkook shook his head, "But you enjoyed it, didn't you?"

Taehyung clenched his fists, "Get the fuck out, Jungkook," He pointed to the door.

Jungkook leaned forward and placed a kiss on Taehyung's forehead, then smiled, "Whatever you wish, Tae,"

--

You guys!! A sequel!! I wasn't expecting to upload this so soon, but I really missed writing, plus I knew if I didn't start soon, I'd never actually start it. Anyways, this was horrible, so I'm sorry. Also, part of this will be angst (something I'm regretting doing rn), and I've never written angst before, so I apologize if it's bad.

Oh, do you guys know a Kpop idol that looks like Taehyung? Maybe even Jimin? I need one for later on in the book, and I'd really appreciate some help with that!

I love you guys so much and I hope you enjoyed! ❤️