Kajol

"Aryan why don't you sit here?" I pat the seat next to me and Aryan smiles climbing onto the chair. Shah Rukh looks as though he's about to say something but keeps his mouth closed.
"Can't believe he's here!" Rani whispers behind me pointing to Ajay stumbling up the aisle towards our row. I gulp.
"Is he drunk?" I whisper back and hear Rani sigh.
"Dutch courage," she stifles a laugh as he nears our row. Ajay smiles when he sees me and falls into his seat. Luckily the cast and crew are sat under a balcony at the screening so the press cannot see below else they would have a field day.
"Alright gorgeous?" Ajay slurs falling onto me a little as he tries to get comfortable. I see Shah Rukh stiffen and clench his fists.
"Fine," I push him off me as the lights go down and the title credits begin to roll. I take a deep breathe. Everything will be fine we're watching a film, what could possible go wrong? Well everything can go wrong. I can sense Ajay watching me and it makes me feel uncomfortable. I try to push him out of my mind and focus on the film but I hate watching myself on screen.
"That look so suits you," Ajay whispers into my ear and I can feel his breathe on my neck. 'Ignore it' I say to myself, but he doesn't let up just keeps making comments in my ear as the film goes on. Then we get to the song Suraj Hua Maddham and Ajay is having a field day.
"Looks quite convincing this does," Ajay mumbles, "you do know he's been secretly seeing Gauri. Reckon you're not really doing it for him anymore." I close my eyes and try to refocus myself.
"Don't worry when he leaves you I'll still be here," Ajay continues, "I mean we are still married and all." Just the thought of still being married to Ajay makes me shiver. Since filing for divorce he has changed so much. Started drinking constantly, sending me flowers, sending me messages, refusing to sign on the dotted line even when I agree to what he wants, telling me I'm an ungrateful cow for leaving him after he'd made me, listening to him warble on about how much he loves me even if I am an ungrateful cow.
"Bet he's only with you while the sex is hot," my eyes fly open at this, "I was with you because I love your personality, your persona, your aura. It just helped that you had a good body." I physically feel anger rising inside of me, why is he saying all this? That's when I feel Ajay lean into my neck and plant a soggy kiss on my skin.
"You'll always be mine," he breathes into my neck, "and I'll always be yours." I stand up abruptly and hurry to the exit. I need some air, I need to wipe any trace of Ajay off me. I reach the bar area and stand by the window. I close my eyes and try to control my breathing but the thought of Shah Rukh with Gauri, the thought of Ajay kissing me, the thought of Shah Rukh not being satisfied with me because I can't fulfill his wish of having a big family. 
"Kajol?" I spin around and let my hand contact Shah Rukh's face. I let my mouth drop as my hand falls to my side and Shah Rukh lifts his hand up to his cheek.
"Shit," I stumble to say as I try to touch Shah Rukh's cheek but he steps away.
"Not dropping in on a domestic am I?" Ajay's smug voice echoes in the empty room.
"Seriously," Shah Rukh flies at him full of rage, hand balled into a fist. 
"Ajay just piss off," I shout grabbing Shah Rukh's arm before it can reach Ajay's face. Ajay stands there staring at me. I shake my head at him as I push Shah Rukh away.
"Go," I shout again, "I don't want to see you." With that Ajay turns and walks away. I turn back to Shah Rukh who's rubbing his cheek.
"Was that meant for me?" He asks. I walk towards him and feel myself about to wrap my arms around him, but I stop myself.
"It was meant for Ajay," I sigh and Shah Rukh nods his head. He turns to me his face expressionless. I feel him take my hand and guide me back into the auditorium. I notice he's made Aryan swap places with him and Ajay has evidently left the building. As I sit down I feel Shah Rukh cling to my hand. I miss Shah Rukh and I miss myself. I have to admit, when we originally filmed this song this was the moment I realised all those emotions I had tried to store up were real and I couldn't help but fall for Shah Rukh again and again. The second time we filmed this song Shah Rukh was divorced and I was filing and we were spending our time meeting each other in secret, so yes all the emotions in this song are real. Watching it now I don't understand how everything I could have ever wanted could go so wrong. All I've ever wanted is to be loved but I don't think Shah Rukh loves me anymore. I mean why is he secretly seeing Gauri? Why do I feel as though I'm watching him slip through my fingers like sand? All Shah Rukh has ever wanted is a big family, he always used to say that he didn't care about the success because it would mean nothing without a family around him. What happens if I can't give him that? Sapne haqeeqat mein jo dhal rahe hai. But what happens if our dreams aren't falling into real life?