Pig Pimples? (Edited- somewhat)

Percy's POV

Annabeth and I stayed in the quiet of the water hoping that maybe we could stay in the peace for even just a little longer, of course that didn't happen though because you know, me. Chiron sent for the seven and a couple others to meet at the Big House, of course you could guess what all of us thought- quest. Last time we had a quest it started a war and killed my mom with it. Not to mention how bad things got for not only me but Annabeth and Nico has well. To say the least I am definitely not ready for another quest.

"You ok Percy???" My cousin, Nico, said walking up to me.

"I can not be the only one who isn't ready to find out of a new quest already," He gave me a warm smile. He had become happier since he started dating Will, (A/N this does have solangelo and if y'all don't like gay couples don't read. Thank you.) his eyes shine more and he doesn't lock himself up anymore. He is finally happy. Who would have thought the son of Hades and son of Apollo would end up together? (I did, I ship it so much)

He then looked at me with sadness in his eyes, for the first time in a while, and was about to say something when we were interrupted by the voice of Chiron.

"There you are, we have been waiting." Chiron said. I looked around the room to find two ladies standing there. One of them I identified has lady Hecate and bowed down then turned to face the stranger. This person gave off an aura that pretty much said 'I am the adult, you listen to me.' Almost like oh I don't know every adult in existence. "Everyone, I guess you are wondering who this lady might be?" Chiron said stating the obvious. Yeah probably I mean this is a stranger in the camp. And I'm pretty sure if she was a half-blood she would have been here LONG ago. Not to be rude or anything.

He turned around and looked at her. She looked about in her 40s maybe 50s. "Hi my name is McGonagall and I'm here to inform you of your next task." See I called it another quest. "You will be attending Hogwarts the school of witchcraft and wizardry." Or not...??? "You will be joining the fifth year and helping protect the golden trio," Nope never mind, "their names are Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley, and Hermione Granger. To do so lady Hecate will bless you all with powers of those of a witch or  wizard you will automatically know every spell and let's just let lady Hecate do the rest of the talking." She said finally taking a breath. How did she do that? Wait witches are real. What do they do turn people into frogs??

"Has you all know I will be blessing you all with the powers of a witch or wizard and in doing so all of you must complete your quest. I have talked to Zeus and Poseidon and they have agreed to let you all be in the sky and water without hurting, drowning, or zapping you with lightning." I was still having problems processing that. My uncle who for some mysterious reason hates me and wants me dead, is letting me in his domain? How did Lady Hecate manage that.

"Sorry I'm late!" A man said has he ran in, his black robe trailing behind him.

"Ahh yes thank you for finding time to joi-" She said right before Nico yelled out, "SEVY!? YOU'RE ALIVE?!" What who's Sevy and how could Nico -of all people- not know he was alive.

"Nico," Will said going up behind him and and hugging him. "Who is this Sevy you speak of?" Will asked trying to get an answer from his boyfriend.

Nico gave him a look of sadness once again when McGonagall coughed and then said, "Well I'm guessing you know Professor Snape? He will be teaching potions this year at Hogwarts. Is there any questions?" She said has Jason and I raised our hands.

"Yes," She asked me.

"Why is the name of the school after Pig Pimples?" I asked has the others snickered around me. "This is a sirius question guys." I told them.

Snape seemed to laugh at this and leaned over to whisper something to Chiron.

McGonagall seemed to just act like I didn't say anything.

Annabeth's POV

Percy had just asked the most idiotic question ever. You don't just ask why a school is named the way it's named. I raised my hand after everyone settled down and waited patiently, well has patiently has I could for her to notice me.

"Yes, Miss..." she asked

"Chase," I said to her.

"Ahh, yes the daughter of Athena. I have heard lots about you, I expect a lot, so does the headmaster who couldn't make it here today due to certain... issues." She said to me.

"Umm, yes ma'am. My question is, how are we going to get there, and do wizards and witches actually ride broomsticks."

"By train of course and yes we do. The sport for witches and wizards actually requires broomsticks to play." She replied.

Nico raised his hand shortly after she replied to me. "Yes young man." She said politely.

"How is my brother alive."

"What do yo-" she had said being interrupted again but this time by Snape.

"I had to get away from being a demigod it was just too hard, besides I was already half wizard and I had already got a letter. It was so much fun I just couldn't leave(just pretend it was a lot of fun for him). I met this wonderful girl, but she just had to marry Potter. (Sorry if I spell anything wrong I have been up and moving for literately 13 and a half hours).

Nico seemed to soften up a bit before uttering out,"It's ok little brother."

-------------------------------------------------------

I hope y'all enjoy this book and please keep on reading. I promise it will get better has I go along. And please if there is any spelling mistakes please fix them in the comments thank you. I wanted to add that if any of you don't read the description then you should. That is where I put the disclaimer.