Brain teaser

Cerulean district
As time passed, Richard continued his daily regime of learning the behavior of the beings that kept him captive. Oddly enough, he enjoyed his lessons. At first, he thought that it was the fact that he got to go outside. Later on, he realized that it was actually the people that spoke to him. He enjoyed their company and enjoyed visiting the sorceress quarantine. They taught him the ways of maintaining positive energies and everything seemed to have been going the exact way Ashley wanted it to. Ricky did not get any better when it came to battling others though. Christopher always had to stop his teaching because it was interrupted by Richards cries. He stopped the fight between Richard and Craig because his screams of pain were getting to loud to bear. It seemed impossible to Chris to make anything out of him and he was planning to call off the whole thing when Ashley interfered.
"I know he seems terrible and miserable, but trust me. This is all coming to my favorable conclusion."
"And what might that be?" Chris asked angrily
"You'll see. In time." She said it in hopes of making him feel better. That hadn't helped Chris calm down. On the contrary, Chris stormed off in his state of frustration and went to the woods to calm down without anyone's help. In these cases he would use Ashley, but due to the situation, he chose to be by himself. He heard something crack behind him and leapt out onto the creeper. Once he heard the familiar yelp of his prisoner's voice, he applied a higher pressure on his throat.
"What are you doing here!"
"I saw you storm off into the woods and I remembered you telling everyone that no one should go in alone!" Richard stumbled on his words in attempt to breath. Christopher let go of him and got up.
"I don't need anyone coming with me, especially not you."
"No one should be alone."
"Would you just leave! Go back! That's an order!" He bellowed at Richard. He did not flinch. He walked closer to Christopher and looked into his eyes.
"I can sense you're in pain. I don't know how. I don't know why. It might be from all the classes I've been taking. But you are troubled. I know."
"I don't want to hear your bullshit! Just get out of here!"
"I can't. You can't. I know how to help you." Chris was so fed up with Richards nonsense that he walked back out of the forest and left Richard behind, not caring whether he'd follow or not. As he was walking out, he heard someone call his name. He turned to see Richard running towards him. He jumped on Chris and kissed him passionately. Christopher did not react until he melted into the kiss realizing that he enjoyed the sensation. Richard suddenly parted from him and spoke in Ashley's voice. "And so it's true." Christopher was confused until he felt a pain hit the back of his head and he rose from his bed and saw Ashley and Angie sitting on the bed side.
"Thank you, Angie. I'll need to speak to Chris alone." Angie smiled and left the room, before Chris glared at Ashley, seconds away from ripping her head off.
"I know you're mad, but I just needed to see if it is true."
"If what is true!! That was the first time I've ever felt anything like that for him! Don't try to make something happen Ashley!"
"It's not that I'm going to make it happen. It's what your inner bird desires. Chris, you have locked your self up and your inner soul wants to be free. No one else ever succeeded, so it's hoping that'll be him."
"YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT! WAS THAT ALL JUST A  DREAM YOU'VE PLAYED IN MY HEAD!"
"You're so sensitive. Some parts actually happened, like you teaching Ricky and then you and I talking and you storming off into the forest. Richard did follow you but you were not aware of his presence. Anyways, good news for you. He is definitely part of this family. I think you should let him roam free."
"Have you lost your fucking mind!"
"Chris. It's obvious that if he wanted to leave or do anything to harm anyone, he would've done it by now. He likes it here. He likes us. He likes you." Those last three words touched something inside Chris that made him think that it wouldn't be such a bad idea to let him roam around freely.
"Besides, he can't fight anyone. There's no way he'll escape." She joked.
"Okay. Will experiment with this idea, and well see where this leads us. Right now I want to have a proper sleep so go out and don't alter with my dreams! Thanks you filthy witch!" He scoffed
"Don't have any wet dreams of him without me." She winked as she walked out. He fell back to his pillow and went back to thinking about Richard. What was that that made him want that to happen??