First introduction

At the castle of anoux:
"Look at that marvel."
"A God given gift for sure."
"It looks just like you too."
"Don't flatter me."
"You are its mother, after all." The queen of anoux glanced up from her luxurious bed and looked at her husband with admiration and love. Then the baby suddenly gurgled.
"How precious." It opened its big, blue eyes and looked at the people staring at him for moment. It began to laugh.
"Have you decided on what to name the child?" The priest, who is also a close friend to them, asked the king. He looked at his wife who was holding what seemed to him like his most prized possession. "Yes. We have." All three of them looked down at the child.
"Welcome to the castle of anoux little Richard." Little Richard laughed for another time before looking deep into his mothers eyes. He was so innocent that he started kicking his legs and playing with his mothers hair. "Now, now Richard, calm down. You don't want to move so vigorously, or else you'll fall." Her soothing voice calmed the baby down, but it did not inform him how miserable the rest of his life would be as part of the royal family.
At the cerulean district
"PUSH IT OUT YOU OLD HAG!" Screamed a very drunk Angelo from the far back corner of the room. The woman giving birth was screaming with everything in her to get rid of the being that she had conceived. It took a a lot of time and pain. Once the procedure was over, the father of the baby walked closer to the bedside and looked at the baby.
"Hmh, I was hoping I wouldn't have an ugly baby, but that will do." He ceased the baby from the mothers trembling hands, ignoring her pleads for mercy, and thrusted a dagger right in the mid forehead. Blood poured down her face and she sat there with no expression but just simple open eyes. Mr. Cerulli could not have cared less about the woman and looked at his baby son who was balling and crying. "Word of advice Christopher, if you're gonna fuck a whore, always make sure to finish it with her end." The rest of the guys laughed at his dark humor.
"Oy! Can I be the godfather of that thing."
"HAHA! Angelo! My trusty companion! Of course!" The two of them went out of the house with the group of men following them out and the baby, leaving the woman lying there dead. Christopher continued to cry as they left, with his last glance of his dead mother that he will not remember, but always feel inside of him.