Meeting

Cerulean district
Ryan nodded to the order that he had received from one of Chris's messengers. He went to Richards so called room that was still used as a torture chamber and undid his chains. He then forced him up on his feet and urged him to move forth. Richard did not know where he was going but once he was upstairs, Ryan motioned him to a path that he'd never acknowledged before. With the constant turns he had to make, Richard felt as though he was in some sort of labyrinth. He reached a frighteningly looking door, which Ryan opened for him, revealing a large circular table with peculiar people sitting around it. He saw Chris and Ashley sitting to his adjacent side with an empty chair between them. He expected it to be Ryan's seat but was surprised to be pulled and forced to sit on it, while Ryan stood behind them.
"Thank you Ryan." Ashley perked happily.
"Okay. I know you are all wondering why I've brought the prisoner along to our meeting, but I must address an issue that had occurred a while ago." He took a glimpse at mike and then at Richard, who was trembling. Everyone but those two looked puzzled.
"A few days ago, I took the prisoner with me to go on a hunting task. You all know how much I love to go after prey." He chuckled. "We were walking when I spotted something lurking behind a group of large shrubs. As a force of habit, I aimed to fire, till he," pointed at Richard, "stopped me." Richard grew tense from the murmurs and glares he got from everyone. "And if it weren't for him, I would've been killed, captured, or in some sort of trouble." Everyone became puzzled again. "The creature that was lurking behind the bushes turned out to be a horse, bearing the symbol of the capitalist soldiers." There was an eruption of gasps escapes from all sides of the table. "I think we can all agree that he did not come alone. That's why I've put in the rule that no one will go into the forest without taking permission from Ryan-Ashley. You are to allow only witches and this group go in, and to have company at all times." She nodded respectfully. "I will assign a different person to keep a lookout from the spying box that I've built for purposes as such. Kyle, you'll take the first night, then Devin will take the day." Both were satisfied with their schedules.
"That still doesn't explain why you brought in the prisoner." Said josh.
"For questioning." He smiled falsely before turning to Richard. "I will ask you again. Why?" Everyone was starting at him at this point. Richard gulped and tried to respond.
"I...I..I..to-told yo-you. I felt i-i-it. I ca-caN'T explain." He kept bobbing his head, as though trying not to faint. No one understood him but Chris.
"He said that he felt that they were the enemies! That doesn't make any sense! Tell me the real reason!" He growled furiously, pushing Richard off the brink of having a mental breakdown.
"I SWEAR! I CAN'T EXPLAIN IT! I JUST FELT A SURGE OF FEAR WHEN YOU PULLED OUT YOUR ARROW! SOMETHING IN MY HEAD TOLD ME NOT TO LET YOU DO IT! I HAD NO CONTROL!" Tears frantically streaming down his red cheeks.
"HOW DARE YOU YELL AT ME BITCH!" Chris stood up violently and pulled his dagger out to push it inside Richards throat.
"STOP IT CHRIS!" Ashley screamed as she stood as well, using her powers to keep Richard safe. Everyone looked stunned by her rebellious act.
"Excuse me." Chris gawked at her incredulously.
"Chris...I think we should teach Richard our ways of living." Ashley recommended calmly.
"Ash...this isn't your place to give ludicrous suggestions." Chris stated coldly.
"I think I can explain his reason for stopping you." She said adamantly, "for protecting you." Chris looked astonished.
"And what would that be?"
"I can't confirm it till I see it myself, and it would be more understandable if you do too."
"Okay. Show me then."
"It can only work if we give him our intelligence." No one understood her, apart from one person.
"I think ash's right." Kylie intervened.
"Ash...Kylie..you two don't.." He was so lost.
"What's the worst that could happen? The war is near and we either win or lose. We can't run and hide anymore." Ash stated sincerely. Everyone seemed to agree with what she said. After minutes of thinking about the idea, Chris answered.
"Alright, we'll show him our ways. I will assign him mentors. But if I feel or see him changing in a way which he could be a threat. I will put an end to this! And to you Ashley." He said menacingly.
"Come on Chris, you know it's not easy to kill me." She smirked.
"I MEAN IT!" He screamed at her face, making her slowly sit down.
"Ryan! Take him back down. I can smell the stench of his piss." He motioned towards the mess that was Richard. "This meeting is over. You may be dismissed."