The New Girl (Shugo Chara) - Chapter 5 - A Familiar Face

Chapter 5 - A Familiar Face

          December came to Japan. Amu, Tadase, and Utau were invited to see Ikuto arrive at the airport. When Ikuto walked out, everyone were surprised. Utau was the most surprised out of the three of them. "IKUTO! You're back! You're back! You're back!", Utau said with happiness while hugging him. "Hi Tadase. Amu," Ikuto said with a smile. "Hi," they replied. When Ikuto released Utau from his arms, they left the airport and went to the park. "Ah. I miss this place. It was a great place to play my violin," Ikuto said. Amu nodded in agreement: "His notes were so sad but beautiful." "Can you play the violin right now?", Tadase asked. "Right now?". "That would be great!", Amu said with excitement. Ikuto smiled, "Well okay."

          Ikuto pulled out his violin from the case and went in position. He started to play the song Utau sang to when she was little: "Yume no Tsubomi". Once she started to sing, Crystal was walking by and heard he song. "What is that?", Crystal asked. "It's the sound of a violin. And the voice..it sounds like the popular singer, Utau," Mimi said. "Could it be?!", Crystal said while running into the scene.

          Crystal saw Amu and Tadase listening to the sound, Utau singing, and a person she never saw before playing the violin. "Who is the person playing the violin?" : Crystal thought. When the song finished, Crystal and her Shugo Charas clapped. "That was great!", Crystal said. "Hi Crystal!", Amu said. "Hi Amu! Tadase!", Crystal said while waving at them. "What are you doing here?", Tadase asked. "I was walking by and I heard the song,"Crystal said.  She looked to the right and saw Utau. "Y-you're Utau Hoshina!", Crystal said. "Yes," Utau said.  "I am a big fan! I love your music!". Utau smiled, "Thank you!".

          "Oh this is Ikuto! He is a friend of mine. Ikuto this is Crystal!", Amu said while bringing them together. "My name is Ikuto Tsukiyomi. NIce to meet you!," Ikuto said as he placed his hand out. "Ikuto...Tsukiyomi? That name sounds familiar.." : Crystal thought. Crystal cleared her throat, "My name is Crystal Kazumi. Nice to meet you too!", she said as she placed her hand in his hand to shake. "Crystal...Kazumi? That name sounds familiar.." : Ikuto thought. Once they shook hands, Ikuto asked, "Have we met before?". "I don't know," Crystal replied. "But, you look a little bit familiar." "You too," Ikuto replied. Suddenly, an image came into Crystal's mind. A kindergarten classmate with blue hair, sitting alone. She walks up to him and holds her hand up to him asking him if he wants to play with her. "Who was your kindergarten teacher?", Crystal asked Ikuto. "Ms. Yuki," Ikuto replied. "She was my kindergarten teacher too," Crystal said.

          The same image Crystal saw came into his mind. "You were my classmate," Ikuto said. Crystal nodded, "It's been a while," Crystal said with a smile. "Yeah. You look different," Ikuto said with a little chuckle. "You too," Crystal said with a little giggle. "You have met each other before?", Amu asked. "Yep," Ikuto and Crystal said. "Oh you have Shugo Charas?", Crystal said when she noticed them. "You have Shugo Charas too?", Ikuto asked. Crystal nodded and her Shugo Charas came up from behind. "This is Lily, Mimi, and Nikki," Crystal said. "Hi!". "This is Yoru and Eric," Ikuto said. "Yo! Ahoy!". "Nice to meet you!", the Shugo Charas.

          Suddenly, Crystal heard a voice, "Impossible." "Wait a moment. I heard something," Crystal said. The voice started to come closer and closer until.."IMPOSSIBLE!". "An X egg?!", Amu said. Unexpectedly, other X eggs came from behind. "A lot of them!", Miki said.

"EVERYONE!"

*My Heart: UNLOCK*

Character Transformation: Lunatic Charm

Character Transformation: Black Lynx

Character Transformation: Platinum Royal

Character Transformation: Amulet Heart

Character Transformation: Element Fairy

Utau and Ikuto looked at the yellow, green, and blue shining light with sparkled eyes. "Amazing!", Utau said. "She can do Character Transformations?", Ikuto said with surprise. Crystal smiled, "Good job, Lilly."

The X eggs started to surround them. "Crystal!", Lily yelled.

Crystal: Vines of Glory!

The vines tied up the X eggs avoiding them to move. Ikuto was still surprised. Crystal looked at Ikuto,"Are you okay?". Ikuto shook his head to wake up and nodded. Suddenly, an X egg flew to him. "Ikuto! Behind you!" Ikuto turned around

Ikuto: Slash Claw!

The X egg fell to the ground. The others tried to break out of the vines. But then, they started to swirl around, forming a vine cage. Everyone was trapped inside. The X eggs started to laugh. "The Fire Element, Crystal!", Lily informed. "Right!"

Crystal: The Fire Element--Sun's Flame!

The fire burned the vines down. "Great, Crystal!", Amu said. "Ran!"

Amu: Spiral Heart Special!

The X eggs started to panic.

Utau: Nightmare Lorelei!

The X eggs started to stop moving.

Tadase: White Decoration!

The X eggs were isolated.

"Amu! Crystal!". Crystal and Amu nodded at each other with a smile, "Let's do it together!". "What's going on?", Ikuto asked.

******Negative Heart: LOCK ON!******

The four white hearts of the Humpty Lock surrounded them. The group of X eggs were locked with a yellow, green, blue, and pink colored heart.

*******:::OPEN HEART!:::*******

Little yellow, green, and blue hearts were shot from Crystal's side and pink hearts were shot from Amu's side. The hearts purified the X eggs.

"The X eggs are purified," Ikuto said. "We did it!", Crystal said. The Character Transformations wore off, "You have the power to purify X eggs?", Ikuto asked. "Yeah," Crystal replied while blushing. Ikuto nodded.

          At his home, Ikuto is on the roof, looking at the stars. "She can do Character Transformations and she can purify X eggs. She has changed," Ikuto said to himself. An image went to his mind: Crystal is in front of him, asking he wanted to play with her. He shook his head from left to right and walked away. Another image went to his mind: Crystal's determined look during the battle. "No. She's still the same," Ikuto said with a smile. "What are you doing-nya?", Yoru asked. "Watcha doing matey?", Eric asked. "Nothing." He looked at his Dumpty Key. "She has the same Humpty Lock Amu has but stronger. What does this mean?"

- Two people hold the Humpty Lock. One person holds the Dumpty Key. What will happen next? -