Sehun talked to himself under the night sky, admiring the river from the city bridge, his eyes became red and swollen. And all he knows was tears already rolling down his cheeks.

"I'm not going home tonight. Let me have my own time."

***

"B-baekhyun? All the time, you've heard it?"

Luhan was shocked of Baekhyun sudden appearance.

"Yes. It's okay. Sehun wont tell Chanyeol. He is a nice person." Baekhyun answered while putting on a fake smile.

"Anyways, let's go back to our house and-"

"No. I'm going home."

"Why?"

"I just want to take a rest. And by the way, you're lucky, Luhan. Stupidly, you rejected him."

"Lucky?"

"Thousands of girls was craving for him just so you know. He likes a guy. And it was you."

"But i like you, Baekhyun!"

"Please, go back to him. Love him."

"I don't want to."

"Why, Luhan? All the time, you rejected his love twice!"

"T-twice? W-when?"

"No. Nothing happened." Baekhyun suddenly hugged Luhan, his face turning sad.

"Tell me! Why are you being like this?"

"I don't want you to remember. Please. Just- love him for me. Okay?"

"I don't know, Baekhyun."

"Well it's time for me to go home."

"Then let me drive you home."

"Okay."

I have to know, that lost piece of memory.

***

Another turnaments, today. They visited Baekhee and Luhan's school today, they fight against the China students.

They looking for their tent, and after short minutes of walking, they found it. They placed their bags and get out of the tent.

They went to their changing room and change their clothes into the match uniforms.

Junmyeon was on the bathroom when suddenly the China team entered the bathroom. He was so cute that makes Junmyeon can't concentrate peeing.

The guy was checking himself on the mirror, well Junmyeon had to admit that he's handsome.

After done peeing he approached the guy and greeted the guy with a simple smile.

He seems cute, but somehow... he looks like he was on drugs. High.

"Hey! my name is Yixing."

***

"Good luck, Channie!"

Baekhee said and supported Chanyeol in their changing room, in front of their friends, with Luhan accompanying him.

"Thank you, my love." Chanyeol said, and without asking for a permission, Chanyeol kissed her on her forehead.

Luhan who saw it, clenched his fist and his face turning red. Angry. Mad.

Baekhee's cheeks is turning light pink as she was very shy. Not so long after, Chanyeol stopped the kiss. She was kind of upset because she wants it to be longer. But what can Baekhee do?

Luhan then tried to not look at them, but the other members. He realized someone or two of them is missing. But.. who?

"Where is the two other guy?" Luhan asked to Jongdae.

"Junmyeon is in the bathroom and Sehun.. I don't know. He didn't go home yesterday, maybe.. because I went to sleep so fast and I haven't met him until now. What is happening to him..."

Luhan face changed into a questionably look.

"Where is Sehun?" Luhan asked to Chanyeol, maybe he knows.

Then someone opened the changing room door harshly, and someone with brown hair appeared.

"I'm here, Lu."

***

I DONT KNOW WHAT AM I WRITING SERIOUSLY AKDHWOSOWSP

but really, this chapter is too sad for a mature content story.

i wonder, how can Luhan forgot?

what happened to Sehun?

how about... the SATANSOO?

well it will be on the next chapter. see ya!😘