Chapter 14: A Long Day Ahead

YvennMeister
RWBYandAOT
CrazyKidd19

<<Fire_Breather>> (AKA Jason)

I found myself staring into the face of Melody, she was in my bed with me covered up in the bed covers, still half naked. I touched her cheek softly, and that's when I knew she wasn't asleep any more.

"Hey cutie" I whisper,

She finally opened her eyes, and leans forward to kiss my cheek, "Morning handsome"

And if you nasty minders are thinking we did anything last night, that's a HELL NO! But we both promised something in the future.

But my secret about her brother, if she ever finds out, it will never happen, but she was so damn hot, I had to get just a little taste of her, I had to tell her soon, but now is not the time.

After a few minutes of kissing and telling how much we loved each other, we got dressed into our Salvation uniforms and changed into our online appearances.

"Hey" NYoFace met us in front if the door of the arena, "Your late" he tried to act serious but I could tell he was trying his hardest not to smile.

"Yeah" I say, "We just got up"

"Long night?" He just couldn't help it, and had the most ugliest smile I had ever seen,

I shurg, "I guess you can say that"

Melody nugded me on the shoulder, "lets go" she whsipered behind my shoulder, "Lets get today over with"

"Oh, today is gonna be a longer day for training" says NYoFace as he turned around to go into the arena.

I look over at Melody with a question look, but shurg it off and start to follow him into the arena.

When we got there, we weren't the only people that was late, NyoFace, me, Melody and Usereal was there, but the other boy and girl showed up a couple minutes after, Usereal looked to be in a unhappy mood.

"Where the hell were you two?" Usereal asked us,

"In the room"

"You never logged out?" She asked as if she was on to something, I don't know how much Agent_0071 told her, hopefully I didn't make a mistake.

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?" Melody placed her hand on my back, if I could feel more then just a hand print, it would calm me.

But Usereal looked like she just dumped off a load and brightened, "Oh nothing, I'm just dumped, spending hours on just another dumb ass meeting with the Agent"

Melody chuckled, "We understand"

"Ok" Usereal looked around to see if every one was here, then she opened her window and pulled up a picture, "This here, is what our next training session will be on today"

It was a picture of the biggest scorpion I had ever seen in SAO, it was surrounded by brown rock and orange lava, its stinger was in the middle of the photo and thick dark smoke was rising out of its mouth, but all of its eight legs and pinchers were all sorounded by blue and white crystal feathers.

"This picture was taken by a player right before he died, this is on a really high level its a step up from on of the highest players in SAO, The scorpian is almost one-hundred feet tall, all its pinchers and legs have little tiny claws at the end of its feet, the two really bad things are, one, it can breath fire, and two, it has one more bar of HP then the reaper"

"Crap" Ethan groaned and covered his face, "were all gonna die in a matter of seconds if we take this thing on"

"Yes, but Agent_0071 wanted this to be our next target, and he said hopefully only target to get, Melody and Jason on higher levels" I was waiting to see if any one wanted to argue over this monster about it being a highest level they ever faced, I mean, this thing had to have a really sick, maybe rare iteam.

As every one got on the same thing on how to defeat this thing, I was thinking about what I had learned yesterday, I cant log out of here, if I die in this world, will I die forvever in the real world to?

"Who sent this picture?" Melody blurted out, she was on her screen, Usereal must have sent them to us...and sure enough I got a notification, I clicked on it and opened it,

"From one of us, a Salvation" she says putting her hands on her hips as her screen dissapered,

"So there's less of us to fight it?" Asked NYoFace, "How long until the death penalty ends?"

Usereal sighed, "That's also another problem, the death penalty this kreep gives us, is actually a few days"

"A few days" My face goes white, "What the hell, how many went down there?"

Usereal didn't answer, she shifted on her feet and every one surprisenly staid quiet until she breathed out, "Were the only ones that can stop it now, but the Agent wants it done today, or he will erase our avatars"

I mutter a curse with, "I hate that guy" it sounded lame but it still told me he was my enemy still.

Melody cursed under her breath to and touched my hand lightly, I hope shes not always touchy feely like this, were not a "thing" right now... are we?

"Lets just get this over with" huffed Usereal, "The Agents' the boss right now, and hopefully this will get ride of you two, and then we can just do our regulars thing"

Then all at once, every one, even me and Melody, said, "Agreed!"

* * *

Well, here it is, but I'm not really sure about this chapter, whatcha guys think?