Chapter 12: One-On-One

YvennMeister
RWBYandAOT

<<Fire_Breather>> (AKA Jason)

"Ok, every one, send your partners a request!" Yelled Usereal across the stadiuam, she had changed into tight black pants and a coat and tight black shirt with light gold on the trim, she had chosen me as her partner.

Before I could do anything her request already showed up on my screen, and I accepted it, and clicked, FIRST STRIKE.

Mockingjay (or Melody) was paired up with Princess_IFU. Then NYoFace and Ethan together.

I was still kinda surprised how Ethan used his real name for his avatar, but before my mind could think longer about details, I launched myself at Usereal, my fist clinched around my katanas handle, smoke rose in back of me and rushed at me like a stampede of horses.

"Aaahh!" My face turned red, her weapon was out in a stance I never seen any one use before in a fight, it looked deadly, I never faced on a one-on-one fight before, but I seen plenty to know that a specail stance that looks odd or deadly, means no mercy for the opposite attacker.

Her sword looked like you can snap it in half and turn it into two, she told us all about her new weapon called, Sifter, she had gotten it on a low level and surprisenly it came up as a rare item, and very powerful.

She shifted on her feet and I knew I had to change, not only speed but direction on which to attack her.

I circled around her, she wasn't ready for what I had just did, the dust circled her and consumed her whole body making her blind, I sliced, and saw a hint of red, my feet planted firmly on the ground now, I gritted my teeth, ready to strike again.

The dust cleared, but no one was there...until.

"Aaahhh!" The scream came behind me and a barley dodged her attack, but my side showed a little fire red. "CRAP" I mutterred, and spun around on my heels and my sword came from my eight side to slash her stomach.

Both of our swords callided into each other as sparks flew past our faces, she was smiling, what a brave one.

She wasn't a fair fighter etheir I learned, her left fist came out of nowhere and smacked into my ribs, I doubled over a little and heard my HP DING! as it went lower, NO! I cant let it hit the yellow! I'm not going down that easy!

I backed away as her grin grew and her right hand switched its grip on the sword, her body strainted towards me as her feet balanced her perfectly, her right fist, knuckles and sword slashed right at my neck, I had barley enough energy to dodge it, spin on my left heel and smack my sword down,

"Eh!" She rolled to the side as my sword met stone and sparks, I could have sworn I could've broke through hell first, then come back to fight Usereal.

She kicked out with her legs, now I was unbalanced and she took one more slice as she ran under my legs, her sword came last between them, the two opened blades met my upper thigh, DING! My HP had entered yellow.

* * *

Same thing I ask on all of my chapters lol spelling mistakes, errors etc...