Chapter 4: What If, You're Trapped In a Game Forever

YvennMeister

A Week Later...

<<Fire_Breather>>

The lights had finally came back on after two days, no sign of the knight, not even people talk about it cuz people are so scared something might happen really bad to them if word got out that people were trying to hunt down the knight, but of course he had to know we all were.

I search my menu for a sword to match my new outfit, which is a black coat that is opened to a black shirt and pants and hangs down to my shoes, there is a red strip that edges along all my cloths which makes it kind of pop a little, I'm also pissed, pissed at myself and then at the stupid agent.

He had somehow hacked into my avatar account and took every thing I had, exept before the hack took over, me and Mochingjay had just unlocked our new outfits and our two swords. But the weird thing was, instead of my level going back to level one, it had only went down to level 20. Cant argue with that exept I cant hack my way up to the top again without me lifting myself out of the game, but I couldn't do that now, the agent had figured out how to punish me worse, he had taken my logout button.

When I finally pick out a long black obsidian colored blade Katana as long as my arm, the handle is a dark red and fits with my new outfit, I sheath it to my back and turn around on a nice blue sheeted bed, faceing Mockingjay. We were in a hotel on level fifty, Mockingjay had teleported us instead of me, she tried to ask me why I didn't want but I had to shurgg it off, I couldn't tell her my level had went down to 20.

She wears the same desiegn of meterial exept she wears a skirt barley covering her panties, and instead of a coat she has a black armor that looks like a shirt but with no sleeves.

Shes laying on her bed, her legs spread, her arms behind her head, stairing at the ceiling, in her dream world, I still haven't told her my secret, she rarely talks, but curses when her messages don't send and when her tracking system freezes.

She catches me stairing at her and turns her head my way "what's wrong?"

I didn't notice I was frowning so I changed it into a smile and chuckled "nothing, just thinking how this is so stupid"

She arches an eyebrow "why? Because we haven't been in the real world for a week?"

I nod "yeah, why cant you just lift your brother out anyways?"

"I cant, remember that was Kirito's problem, if the headset was lifted off without you logging out, you were toast"

I groan "but still, maybe you can track him on the computer"

She shakes her head no, "I cant"

I look at her oddly "why not?"

She bites her lip, she was holding something back "I cant tell you"

"Yes you can" I say folding my arms across my smear, "I wont stop asking"

She gets up from her bed and jumps up "listen! Just because your leading me to the Knight doesn't mean your the boss of me, why don't you ever lift up?"

I shurgg "I need the levels"

She snarls and sits down on her bed, her hands covering her showing panties between her legs "you always say that, its just a damn bane, you can level up with another boss"

"You don't under-"

"Is your logout button gone!" She inturrupts so suddenly that i jump a little, her eyes starring into me seriously.

"How?"

Tears start to stream from her eyes "after my brother dissapered, men in black suits forced me to find my brother, they said I had to follow the red knight, if I didn't find my brother, since they couldn't track him, I would be stuck in the game until I found him"

After takeing this all in, I take a breath, I didn't know I stopped breathing "ok, so how did you know I didn't have a logout?"

"I looked over your shoulder a few minutes ago"

I grin "sneeky girl" but then change it into another frown, "but I don't know why agent_0071 would take-"

"Who? Did you just say 0071?"

I nod my head slowly "yeah, what's he to you?"

"He's one of the agents that forced the nerve gear on me"

"But why would they want your brother so bad?"

She shurggs "all I got out of them was that he hacked into there systems"

I mutter under my breath "there looking for someone"

She cocks her head to the side, "what?"

I roll my eyes trying to steer her away from my thoughts "nothing, just...its like they want us together for a reason"

She suddenly freezes, tears had started to drip from her eyes and roll down her chin "were-were trapped!-"

I shake my head, not wanting to believe it, "No, I wont let that happen"

She sniffs and wipes the tears with the back of her hands "how? I know your a high rank, but...that knight is to powerful for us both combined, how are we gonna find him anyways, a week had already passed"

I breath out slow and steady "if we find the right people, then we can use them to help level us up a little, then use diffrent guilds-"

"That's to long"

"What!"

She nods "that's to long, they gave me a time limit, if I don't find my brother in a month, I'll be stuck in here ... forever"

•••••••••••••••••

you guys find any spelling mistakes, just comment on the word and ill fix it, I write really fast and sometimes I just read it once before publishing XD