Update or I'll Sue You

Don't hate me, hate TheAmazingDanosaur.

I just don't want to be sued.

-----

As Sollux ran down the sidewalk, he bitterly realized how normal the day was. It was sunny out, and mothers and fathers were taking their children to the park. Dogs were being walked, lemonade was being drunk, barbecues being cooked. Just an average day. The only thing out of place was the lanky, frantic man sprinting down the street.

But that didn't matter now. All that mattered was that they had Eridan. Sollux had made a bad deal, Sollux had screwed over the wrong people and now Eridan was paying for his mistake and it was all his fault.

Why couldn't they have just taken him instead?

Finally, he arrived at the address. A small, run down house. Nothing anyone would look twice at. Just another blank space in a blank world. It wasn't special.

But it was to Sollux, in all the wrong ways. It was. He stepped inside.

And there on the floor, was the body. His face was so beaten it was unrecognizable, his blood was seeping out from lacerations and puncture wounds all over his body. The blood soaked into the wood floor and Sollux dropped to his knees with a dry sob.

He was too late. Eridan was gone.

But the people who had done this too him hadn't left. Sollux knew they wouldn't. After all, they killed Eridan to lure him here. Why leave when the target has just arrived? Footsteps in front of him confirmed his suspicions, and his hands clenched into fists.

With a harsh glare, he looked up and stared down the barrel of the gun.

Then everything went black.

Sollux Captor was no more.

(I rlly like writing angst)