~Chapter 19-Fix this~

You sat on the couch, eating a package of cookies, drowning your sorrows in sweets.

Your heart skips a beat when Papyrus grabs your ankles and pulls you off the couch. Your package of cookies go everywhere, making a shriek pass your lips.

"My cookies, NO!" You cry, handing upside down.

Papyrus shakes you a bit, making you wail at the nauseous feeling. Your glasses drop to the ground, making you hiss slightly.

"P-Papy-" you get cut off by being dropped on the couch.

You land with a small 'oof', grabbing the sides of your head to dull the pain that was already there. Reaching out, you snatch up your glasses, putting them back on with small cuss words passing through yours lips. After adjusting them, you look up a Papyrus, seething with pure rage.

"What was that for?!" You yell, face flushed red with embarrassment.

"I was trying to shake the gloom out of you, kid." Papyrus peers into your face, making your cheeks burn.

Your eyes soften, feeling bad about ignoring everyone since telling Papyrus about Sans. You felt guilty in so many ways. None of this would've ever happened if you had never fell down the hole. Papyrus and Sans would carry on life, and no-one would be in danger.

"I-I'm sorry. I just feel-" you're cut off a second time feeling Papyrus ruffle your hair and sitting down beside you.

"None of it is your fault." He quickly replies.

You look down, twiddling your thumbs. He knew you felt awful, and that made him feel awful himself. As a boyfriend, he should be helping you, not letting you feel useless, and used.

"I'm just so scared." You mumble, pushing up the glasses that continue to slide down your face.
He grabs the back of your shirt, yanking you into his lap. The only place you felt safe was with Papyrus. He never let you go far from him, and when he did, you were in a place with lots of monsters around. Sans hadn't said much since that day. Sometimes, he would topple over and yell out in pain. You knew that wasn't right. Other times, you would pass by his bedroom door on the way to Papyrus room. He would talk to himself and even make a full on conversation. You knew something was wrong and you wanted to help, but you just froze up every time you got near him.

Papyrus promised not to say anything about the information that you gave him. He was going to watch Sans and see what he was going to do. Even before the voices and insanity, Sans was smart, witty, and sly. He knew how to get around things. But now, with all the trouble stirring, he had you where he wanted you. Papyrus couldn't let you disappear like (Y/m/n) did.

He would probably do something terrible to himself if he found out you were killed or just vanished.

You lay your head on his chest, sighing deeply. All you felt was gloom. Gloom was practically your middle name these days.

"Carrot, is Sans going to be okay?" You ask, feeling him tense up at the question.

"... I don't know." He takes the cigarette from between his teeth, sighing just as deeply as you did.

"Even if he's gone insane, he's still my friend and I want to help him." You sit up, placing a hand over the clearing up mark on your neck.

"Sometimes, some people and monsters just can't be helped. Maybe Sans can't be saved. Maybe were stuck in a continuous loop where he goes crazy over someone such as you and (Y/m/n)."
The two of you fall silent.

The TV was switched off, leaving the room eerie and dark. The only light coming through the window was just light reflecting off the snow outside. You place a hand on the side of his face, giving a soft smile, hoping it would lift his spirits somewhat.

"When did he start acting crazy? I want to help him, but I can't do it without information." You coax, giving his pleading eyes through the glass of your glasses.

"I noticed it after he was returned by... a glitch named Error." He turns his head away, trying to keep his eyes off you.

You retract your hand, feeling hurt.

"Error gave him back after a year of torturing Sans. Sans never said anything about it. I think his heart couldn't handle the thought of being thrown away after a whole year of being with him. I think this is because of Error, but I'm not sure. Maybe Sans is just insane." He waves his cigarette, it magically vanishing out of his hand.

You tear up, wrapping your arms around his torso and squeezing him with a loving attitude. He seemed stunned by your hug, but after a few seconds, he hugs back.

"I'm sorry both of you had to go through that." You mumble into his hoodie.

"But I'm going to fix it somehow!" You pull away, grabbing the front of his hoodie, tears glistening in your orbs.

"(Y/n)..."

"No! I'm the one who caused this a second time. Monsters will get hurt and I don't want that to happen. I love Sans and I don't want him to suffer because I know he is! He's hurting himself by doing this." You start to tremble out of pure anger, making Papyrus chuckle.

He places a hand on the back of your neck, pulling you into a kiss. You continue to tremble, hands clenching into fists.

"Calm down," he mumbles against your lips, making you unclench yours fists.

"We'll figure it out. Don't get so worked up." He pulls away, pitching your cheek like a kid.

You let the tears fall, immediately wiping them away with your fingertips, telling yourself not to cry in front of him.

"Okay." You sniff, taking off your glasses and wiping away the remaining tears.

"Good." He leans back, knowing you were somewhat okay now.

You compose yourself, putting back on your glasses, blushing intensely. When Papyrus leaned back, a cookie showed itself, sitting right behind him. You nearly pin him down trying to get to the cookie. You snatch it up, getting back comfortable in his lap before slowly eating on it.
He smirks, reaching out to the cookie, seeing what you would do. You hiss and growl like a cat, shoving the whole cookie in your mouth. Papyrus rolls his 'eyes', wiping away the remaining crumbs on your face.

"You're too nice for your own good, kiddo."

Silently Sleeping (Underswap!Papyrus x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara