~Chapter 15-Crumbled paper~

"So what anime do you like best?" You ask, slurping up the ramen noodles from your bowl.

"I-I can't choose one!" She freaks, almost throwing her bowl across the room.

"I like (A/n), personally." You shrug, chewing on the noodles slowly.

"I-I've n-never seen that one..." She mumbles, grabbing your empty bowl to put it away.

"It's awesome! We should watch it some time!" You cheer, clapping your hands together once.

She gives a smile, walking off to put up the empty bowls. A knock on the lab door makes you smile, scrambling over to it. When you click the button to open the door, your two favorite skele-dorks were standing there. There faces turn into shock seeing your new glasses.

"What's with the dorky glasses, kiddo?" Papyrus asks.

"I have somewhat trouble seeing, okay?" You blush, turning around and scurrying back into the lab.

"That would've been nice to know." He walks over you, followed by Sans who was still in shock.

You push up your glasses, making Papyrus snort. You glare at him, making him pat your head lovingly.

"Don't worry, you're still sexy in every way." He comments, heading over to Undyne without another word.

You roll your eyes, hoping no-one would notice your dark red cheeks. Sans stares at you for the longest time, a small smile creeping it's way up his face.

"You're so cute!" He beams, his eyes lighting up.

"T-thank you." You stutter, feeling somewhat shy about your glasses all of a sudden.

"No need to be nervous, (Y/n)!" Sans cooes, grabbing your hands and peering into your face.

You go to stutter out something else but end up remembering the autograph in your pocket.

"I have something for you!" You smile, pulling out the neatly folded paper out of your pocket.

You shove it towards him, eager to see his reaction. He gives you an unsure look before unfolding it. You start to bounce in excitement, seeing his jaw drop when it was completely unfolded.

"A-an autograph from N-Napstabot?!" He whisper yells, hugging it close to his chest.

"Thank you, (Y/n)!" He pulls you into a big hug, nearly squeezing you to death.

You hug him back, feeling comfortable in his embrace. He let's go, leaning forward and kissing you before running off to show Papyrus. You clamp up, realizing he meant to kiss your cheek.

But little did you know, he knew exactly what he did. It just seemed like an accident.

"Papy, look what (Y/n) got for me!" You hear Sans cheer.

Your fingers to go your lips that felt like ice, a stupid blush crawling up your cheeks again. It was adorable he kissed you over a piece of paper. But it made you feel somewhat sad he only entended to kiss your cheek.

He was your friend. Nothing more. Napstabot made you feel somewhat uncomfortable. Sans and Papyrus made you feel safe. You shake your head, telling yourself he didn't mean to.

"Ready to go?" Papyrus suddenly asks, making you jump.

"U-uh, yeah!" You give a nervous smile.

Sans runs for the door and Papyrus follows, grabbing your hand on his way.

"Bye, Undyne. Thanks for babysitting (Y/n) for me." He waves, making her laugh.

"No problem!" She says before the lab door closes.

You bite his hand in anger, trying to pull from his grasp.

"I'm not a kid, I tell you!" You push up your glasses.

"Yes you are."

"No I'm nOT!" You stomp your foot, making him roll his eyes.

Sans puts his hands on his hips, waiting for you to get done fussing.

"I, The Magnificent Sans, would like to get home!" He laughs at your childish act.

Papyrus picks you up and sets you down on his hip like a baby. You give him a 'really?' look which makes him chuckle.

"You know what, I don't have to walk. Jokes on you, trashbag." You cross your arms, accepting the arrangement.

Sans let's him arms fall at seeing you cuddle up to Papyrus. His gaze casts down to the autograph in his hands, smiling slightly. You were nice enough to think of him and get him this. No-one else other than Papyrus would do that for him.

"Ugh, I'm so confused." He mumbles to himself.

He narrows his eyes on you, his eyes shining with want and hurt. He crumbles the autograph in his hand, tears gathering at the bottom of his eyesockets.

"I-I want to understand these feelings for (Y/n)..."

----

*you hear screeching in the distance

ACT ON THEM

GET YOU SOME BOOTY SANS- I MEAN WHAT???