~Chapter 9-Crazy~

You set your head in one hand, watching the waterfall in front of you. Your other hand twists a strand of hair around your finger.

Sans was busy doing something, so Papyrus decided he would take you out. But somewhere that no-one could find you. There was a hidden cave he had found a while back, and thought it would be safe for you there.

"Are you okay?" You hear Papyrus speak up from behind you.

You sigh, turning around and motioning him over. He obliges, sitting down across from you.

"No, I'm not. My long lost sister spoke to me." You bite your lip, refusing to look him in the eyes.

You wanted to understand how this was possible. I mean, she's been gone for over 2 years, and now you're suddenly hearing her speak to you?

You don't get a reply, making your chest tighten.

"I'm not crazy!" You shout, hoping someone other than Papyrus would hear you.

Ever since that day you heard your sisters voice, other monsters started calling you crazy, mentally challenged or insane. You didn't let them see, but it really hurt. The only monsters than understood were Muffet, Sans, and Papyrus. They didn't judge because they believed you.

"I know you're not." Papyrus says, leaning back onto the wall behind him.

"Then why do you treat me differently?" You ask, keeping your head down.

"Sometimes, you get up and you leave when I'm around. Other times, I hear you over talking to Sans about me." You finally admit, laying your hands on your crossed legs.

You don't get a response right away, making your heart hurt. He stares at your tear stained face, eyes narrowed. He throws away his cigarette, taking the moment seriously.

"If you think I'm insane or crazy, then just say it!" You look him straight in the pin-pricks for eyes, yours filled with tears.

You blink multiple times, making the salty water run down the sides of your face. You wipe it away with that back of your hand, refusing to cry in front of anybody ever again.

If they find a weakness, they'll attack it until you break.

"If you don't like me then just say it. My feelings has already been hurt enough." You hiss quietly.

He leans forward, grabbing the bottom of your chin with his thump and lifting your face to his. With one swift movement, he pulls your face forward, connecting your lips with his teeth that acted like his lips. Your eyes widen, letting the remaining tears fall.

He pulls back, letting go of your chin and leaning back onto the wall behind him. You stare in shock, your fingers going up to your lips that now burned.

"I like you, let's keep it at a that."

You let your lips curl into a small smile, feeling all warm knowing he liked you back. That feeling was amazing.

"Thanks, Carrot." You whisper, turning back to the sparkling water.

You both sit in silence, blushing deeply. You suddenly fist pump the air, letting out a small 'whoohoo!'

You hear him stand up, taking out another cigarette. You glance at him from behind the hair that had fell over your eyes. He proceeds towards the exit without a word. You stay put, waiting to see what he was up to. He turns back, waiting for you.

"Are you coming or not?" He asks, shoving his hands inside his hoodie pockets.

You scramble up, scurrying over to him silently. When he turns his back to you, you smile evilly, jumping onto his back and onto his shoulders. He grabs your thighs, keeping you from falling off. By now, he's learned you're kind of clumsy.

"I have a question," You speak up.

"That would be?"

"You said you liked me... is that really all you feel?" You murmure, not expecting an answer.

He huffs, biting down on his cigarette harshly.

"No, but the last time I said 'I love you', it didn't go well." He replies honestly.

You lay your head on his, watching everything to your side.
"You're scared of saying it first?"

"... Yeah."

You grin, almost tipping him over when you peer forward, placing a kiss right above where his nose would be.

"I love you." You cheer.

He gives back a warm smile, kissing your nose in return.

"I love you, too."

You lean back, falling back onto his shoulders. After a while of silence, he cuts through the slight awkwardness.

"Don't tell Muffet I said that, please?"

----

*throws le fluff*

Here. Have a crappy update. ENJOY!