Chapter 45

Drake woke up first the next morning and just lay watching nicki as she slept in his arms. He smiled at how beautiful she looked. He decided to get up and make sure everything was packed away and set to go. While he was packing he ran himself and nicki a bath.

By the time he was finished the water was also ready. He went over to nicki and hovered over her as he placed soft kisses all over her face. It wasn't too long until she started stirring and woke up.

Drake: morning sleeping beauty.

Nicki: morning handsome

She stretched and yawned a little.

Drake: let's go and take a bath.

He took her hand and lead her to the bathroom with him. He helped her get into the bath before getting in behind her. He wrapped his arms around her body as she put hers on top of his.

Drake: today's the day

Nicki; I know. The day I've been dreading since you told me

Drake: me too

He kissed softly along her shoulder. She relaxed more against him.

Nicki: have you finished packing

Drake: yeah I did that while you were asleep.

Nicki: fair Enough. Did you say your main stuff had already been sent to your new apartment

Drake: yeah. I've just got some clothing on me

She nodded. He softly kissed her neck. He put his hands on her lower abdomen. Nicki was worried he was then gonna ask about the bump.

Drake: I love you

Nicki: I love you too

He kissed her cheek and just rested his head on her shoulder. She took his hands and interlinked them with hers.

Nicki: I've a surprise for you

Drake: what ?

Nicki: I'll tell you at the airport

Drake: that's just mean.

Nicki: you'll be happy once you know what it is

Drake: fine

-

Nicki and drake had just arrived t the airport. Nicki was dressed in one of drakes jumpers, legging and some nike blazers; drake just kept it simple and wore some sweats, a t-shirt and some black Jordan's.

They walked in hand in and started looking for everyone else. They found them all sat in an area.

Drake: Hey

E/B: hey

Nicki let go of his hand.

Drake: what up

Nicki: just gonna go and get me some skittles

Drake: okay

She went and took Micaiah with her. While drake stayed back with everyone else.

He was sat talking with the guys at the moment.

Cameron: so this is it bro. I won't see you again for ages

Drake: I know

Omarion: okay but I have a question for you

Drake: shoot.

Omarion: how long have you an nicki been together.

Drake: since the 1st of January

Guys&Girls: what ?!