Chapter 15

a month later ...

It was nicki's first rehearsal for the Romeo and Juliet play. It was only her and Kaeleb as they just wanted to run through the part that it was just them two. Nicki and Kaeleb had spoke a few times and she had to admit he was cute but it was only friendship between them.

Ms. James: right you two are you ready to go over the main parts of you two together ? I'm sure you've read through your lines so your quite familiar with them.

Nicki&Kaeleb: yeah...

With drake and jade ....

Drake and jade were walking around the park as they had nothing else to do as drake couldn't hang out with nicki because she had rehearsals and hade just happened to be free. They were walking around the park holding hands but neither had realised...

...

Ms. James: okay can we run that scene again.

They got into their positions and began the scene again.

Kaeleb: If I profane with my unworthiest hand

This holy shrine, the gentle fine is this:

My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand

To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss.

Nicki: Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much,

Which mannerly devotion shows in this;

For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch,

And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss.

Kaeleb: Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?

Nicki: Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer.

Kaeleb: O, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do;

They pray, grant thou, lest faith turn to despair.

Nicki: Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake.

Kaeleb: Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take.

Thus from my lips, by yours, my sin is purged.

Nicki: Then have my lips the sin that they have took.

Kaeleb: Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again

Nicki: You kiss by the book.

Ms. James: marvellous you two. It's looking great already , right now lets find a different place to practise...

....

Drake and Jade we still hanging around together they were now just on a walk around the area. What they hadn't realised that rihanna happened to be in the same area and had taken a picture of them...

...

They had finally finished rehearsals and were now heading off home. Nicki drive home in her car and drive past two people who looked like drake and jade but ignored it as she didn't think it was them as they were holding hands. When she got home she went and got in the shower, then got dressed in her trackies and tank top. She sat watching some Tv as she went over some of her lines. As Juliet she had quite a few to learn. She hated the fact that she now didn't get to spend as much time with drake. She decided to call him as she was bored put of her mind. She called him twice and both times he didn't pick up. She figured he'd probably be busy and would reply once he saw her messages and missed calls...

...

Drake sat in his room watching his phone ring. He couldn't face nicki. He didnt know how to tell her but he knew it wasn't going to end well so he decided it would be best not to tell her at all. Questions like what if she finds out and what if I'm not the one to tell her ran through his mind. What had he done...

...

Rihanna : at last I have found a way. A way to break them up. And at last he will be mine...

...

Nicki lay in her bed send drake yet another text. She ha sent him loads and he hadn't replied to a single one. He was starting to get worries as to what may have happened to him but she was sure he was fine so she would just see him tomorrow at school. She went to bed longing to hear drakes voice , but little did she know tomorrow it would bbthe last thing she wanted to hear and he would be the last think she want to even see....

--------

What's gonna happen ? Who knows. Comment Vote and get more people to read :) and sorry the chapter in so short. I will make it longer.

Much Appreciated

_PaintedPyramids X