Chapter 17

2 weeks later...

Nicki still wasn't talking to drake. Things had gotten a little less awkward as nicki was either with safaree or at rehearsals. Drake still wasn't back to being bet friends with jade and only talked to her on certain issues. Nicki had now started after school acting technique and was put straight into the upper band which had only 15 people. She was at acting technique today and they were working on serious scenes...

90 minutes later...

Nicki had just left acting technique. She was now heading home to get ready to meet with Lauren for their daily jog. She had started jogging last week when she found out that Lauren went everyday. Although since she had broken up with drake she had , had boys hitting on her everyday she stil wasn't happy with her body so she decided to start more fitness. Her and Lauren would go jogging everyday after school and would go to the gym every Friday night. When she got home she changed into her jogging gear and waited for Lauren. When Lauren got to hers they set off straight away. They would always have a conversation as they jogged to pass time.

Lauren: so you still not talking to him

Nicki: nope. I don't even wanna see his face.

Lauren: nic it's better to put it aside and just try to forget about it.

Nicki: I can do that though first it was his friend

She mad air quotations around the word friend.

Nicki: and now he's kissing his ex

Lauren: but maybe it was an accident.

Nicki: I highly doubt that I mean it's clear jade want him back I mean if she didnt she would back off but she isn't bothering so

Lauren: I guess you're right but it's not my place so I'll leave it there.

Just as they began running around a park the spotted the gang all in the park with Jade sat on drakes lap and he was sat on a swing. Nicki was really annoyed that they were lying to her face at school just to work to drakes advantage. They continued talking , now about Lauren and Safaree as they jogged. The group were now watching them as they were the only one in the park. They ran past them acting as if they weren't there and continuing their convo. Everyone just looked at each other as they continued off. They all looked at drake and jade who just sat looking down.

Amber: now we're all to blame for this one...

...

Nicki arrived back home she went and it in the shower. When she finished in was about 6:30. She just put on her pyjamas and sat reading I've her script lines. She was still highly annoyed that they hadn't even asked her if she wanted to come along. She was now really considering moving schools but she wasn't going to let a silly argument convince her enough to move. She just felt left out in the group between her and the rest of them. It was like she just didn't fit in. Like jade was in her place, but she knew she had safaree who didn't mind spending the whole of lunch with her and hanging out with her even when his boys tried to get him not to. And what she loved the most was that he knew his boundaries...

The next day..

Nicki woke up in a good and was not going to let anyone or anything ruin that. After getting out of the shower she dressed in a black skater skirt, red cropped jumper with "love" written in white, white knee-high socks and her red vans. Her tummy was showing a little , showing her toned stomach. She curled her hair and did her make-up. When she finished she decided to take out her contacts and wear her glasses as they made her out fit look better...

When she got to school she parked her car in her new parking spot. She sorted out all her books and headed out. She was drawing looks from the second she walked out of her car. The boys filled with want the girls with jealousy. She ignored them all and went to fun safaree. She was stood waiting for her just in front of the other group. She walked up to him and gave him a hug.