Chapter 37

It was day two in Barbados and today they were off to the water park. Everyone was in their rooms getting rest and were going to meet in the lobby in 30 minutes.

Nicki: hey Lauren , which one , white bikini or this baby blue swim suit

Lauren: hmm ..

She thought about it for a little while.

Lauren: white bikini

Nicki: white bikini it is then

She went into the bathroom and put her bikini on then strolled back out to finds her shorts and top.

When she was done getting dressed She started loading stuff into her bag. By the time her and lauren were finished it was time to head down to the lobby but not before a quick instead am picture and post...

Amber: finally

Nicki: don't you start complaining

Lauren: yeah we could've taken longer

Omarion: yeah we're lucky they didn't.

Everyone laughed apart from nicki and Lauren who just glared at everyone.

Cassie: anyway c'mon we better get going

Everyone agreed and they made their way out of the hotel.

When they arrived at the park they saw that there was quite a few people there but not too many. They went through the administration desk and soon made their way inside. They found a nice spot with some deck chairs and put their stuff down. The guys were eager and as soon as they put their stuff down and took off their t-Shirts they were off. The girls just chilled for a little on the deck chairs.

Not too long later they got undressed and also headed for the pool that the boys were in. Everyone was off having fun and water fights. Nicki was stood with Lauren telling her something when drake came and picked her up moving away with her.

Drake: come to a different pool with me

Nicki: okay

They got out of the pool and made their way to a calmer pool with hardly anyone in it. Luckily they couldn't be seen by the others so it was some time for just the two of them.

Nicki was stood in front of him as he wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his forehead against hers.

Drake: I missed you

Nicki: you too , but this is only the second day we've still got several days to go.

Drake: I know babe

He leaned down and kissed her. He wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. When they pulled away he smirked at her and he did the same back.

Drake: let's go to the water slide

Nicki: let's go

They walked hand in hand to the the rope of the water slide. There wasn't much of a Line so they didn't have to wait too long. It was quite a tall slide and they went down it together. When they reached the bottom they decided to try out a few more slides before heading back to everyone else.

Amber: where were you two

Drake: checking out the water slide why

Cassie: oh nothing just a little suspicious

Nicki: about what

TT: you know what

Drake: maybe we don't