Chapter 4

Drake arrived at school and found the rest of the group standing in their usual spot. Nicki still wasn't there and he couldn't wait until she got there.

Drake: Sup

E/B: hey/sup

Am: why are u so happy

Drake: you'll find out soon

They all stood talking for a while , before nicki finally arrived.

Nicki: Hey guys

E/B: hey

Drake walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist , rested his head on her shoulder and whispered in her ear.

Drake: I've got something for you.

Nicki: really

Drake: yea

Amber and cassie had spotted the box in his back pocket , but decided not to ask.

Nicki: what is it

Drake: should I give it to u now or make u wait till later.

Nicki: Now plz

He looked at her and she pouted.

Drake: fine

Nicki: yay

He reached into his pocket and pulled out the box. He opened it to reveal the Locket.

Nicki: omg drake I told you not to

Drake: but I wanted to

He opened the locket to reveal the pictures of them and he showed her the message on the back.

Nicki: thank u so much babe

She gave him a tight hug , and stood on the her tip toes and gave him a kiss.

Drake: Anytime baby , now do u want me to put this on for u.

The rest of the group were still curious to find out what he had got her.

Nicki nodded. Drake went behind her and put the necklace on her as she held her hair to the side , and when the others saw it their jaws dropped.

Am: I'm actually so jealous right now u don't even kno

Nicki: I can't stop smiling

She turned around and gave him another kiss.

Nicki: Thank you so , so , so much Drake

Drake: baby stop thanking me , its my job to keep u happy and that's what I'm gonna do.

They shared another kiss , and when they pulled away the other boys glared at drake .

In Drama...

Ms. James: hello class today we are working on working with different people. I've got these worksheets on activities u'll have to do and I have already paired you up and this all by random

The class groaned . She went down the list of pairs for the class. She onto the last few people.

Ms. James: Amber&Cameron , Cassie&Omarion , Nicki&Trey and Drake&Rihanna

Nicki looked at Trey and he gave her a charming smile. She smiled back , showing her dimples. Drake didn't like that but he didn't mind working with rihanna.

Ms. James: okay class off you go

Nicki walked up to Trey and he gave out his hand for her to shake. She accepted and gave him her hand.