Chapter 42

A month after Barbados ...

Nicki was at after school rehearsals. It was a full cast rehearsal as they needed to sort some certain scenes out. They had been at rehearsal for 2 hours now and had about half an hour to go.

Nicki was starting to get tired but knew she had to be here because it was important.

Ms. James: Romeo and Juliet please

Nicki sighed before getting up and making her way to the stage.

Ms. James: okay you two can we just do the scene where Romeo dies

They both agree.

Ms. James: oh and nicki are you okay. You seem very pale

Nicki: yeah I'm fine

She gave her a small smile before going on stage and running through the scene. They had both learnt all their lines by now and were able to perform without any scripts.

-

When nicki got home she really couldn't be bothered with anything. She went and got into the shower before putting on something comfortable and just sitting in her bed. She felt really weak and didn't know what it was. She could also sense a migraine coming in so she decided to go to sleep...

-

The next morning nicki woke up and was feeling so much better. She went and got in the shower before gettin ready and heading downstairs.

Nicki: morning ma

Mama C: morning baby girl. How are you

Nicki: I'm good thanks

Mama C: you feeling any better

Nicki: yeah. Much better

Mama C: good good

Nicki made her self some cereal before going into the living room and saying hello to her dad and ciah. By the time she was done eating, it was time for her to get going

Nicki: okay I'll see you all later

Mama C: okay and if you don't feel okay then come back home

Nicki: I will

Mama C: are you still going to Aubrey's tonight

Nicki: yeah

Mama C: okay I'll see you later

With that she headed out to drake who was in his car waiting for her.

-

It was lunch time and as usual the group were sat by their tree. Nicki was sat between drakes legs as they held hands. None of the group were questioning them or even suspicious which surprised them.

Drake: you alright

Nicki: yeah

Drake: are you sure you seem not yourself

Nicki: I'm fine. Just feeling a little tired

Drake: okay babe.

She relaxed into him as he held her close.

Cassie: Omarion I want a cuddle

Amber: yeah me too Cameron

Cam and Omarion glared at drake. Nicki and drake just laughed...

They were now in their last lesson of the day , music. They were mostly doing written work today. Drake was sat next to nicki and was keeping a close eye on her and she was starting to get quite pale. Everyone else was too busy either in conversation or getting on with their work to notice. Ms. Johnson had also noticed that she wasn't herself.