Chapter 44

It was drakes last day in New York. Today he aimed to spend the whole day with nicki. That's all he wanted to do; be with her and spend his last day with no one else but her.

It was 9 am and her had just picked her up from her house. They had decided to drive a little away because they didn't want interruptions.

Nicki had been very quiet since he picked her up. They both weren't very happy about the events that would take place tomorrow.

Drake: do you want me to get you anything for breakfast

Nicki: mcdonalds

Drake: typical you

They both chuckled as they made their way to mcdonalds. When they got their they found a table in their own corner. They kept on seeing people from their school which wasn't surprising as it was summer break.

Nicki: I'm gonna miss you so much brey

Drake: I'm gonna miss you too babe. You don't even understand. It's just gonna feel like a part of me is constantly missing like I'm missing the last piece to my jigsaw. It just won't be the same not being able to hold you in my arms; not being able to hear your cute laugh and tickle you till you're crying. Not being able to kiss you; tell you I love you and hear you say it back. It's just a painful thought.

Nicki looked away about halfway through his speech. She lets out a tiny chuckle before sniffling.

Drake: look at me nic

She looked at him and he saw the tears now streaming her face. She tried to wipe them away but they were easily replace by more.

Drake: please don't cry nic. I want you to smile. I won't stop loving you either way. You'll always be the love of my life. Always.

He wiped her tears away. He was trying not to get himself started as it was. He took her hands into his and kissed them.

Drake: are you ready to go

She nodded.

Drake: well let's go shopping then

They got up and walked out hand in hand.

-

Nicki and drake were now walking around the shopping mall hand in hand. They had already bought matching t-shirts and matching jumpers. Nicki had also got a new beanie and a couple of pairs of new shorts. Drake had got a new pair of Jordan's and a new SnapBack.

They were on their way to look for a new dress for nicki as she wanted a new one for the next family event. On their was to forever 21 they bumped into Cassie, Amber, Omarion, Cameron, Ciara and Kaeleb.

Amber: hey there lovebirds

They still had no idea about nicki and drake relationship but at this point nicki and drake couldn't care less.

Nicki: hey

Ciara: what brings you two here

Drake: just spending more time together I guess

Omarion: oh yeah you're leaving tomorrow aren't you.

Nicki felt the urge to cry but held it together.

Drake: yes I am

Ciara: what time are you leaving. We need to get to say goodbye to you

Drake: my flights at 1 so I'll be at the airport in the morning

Kaeleb: to think you're actually moving to canada.

Drake: it's crazy I know. Still can't believe it myself. I don't really want to either