Chapter 1

Nicki's POV 

I took my shades off and put them in their case. It was m first day here at LaGuardia , as I had just moved from California to New York and had to start my life all over again. I was forced to leave all m friends and memories in Cali and start again here. I didnt want to move, but what choice did i have. 

I stepped out of my brand new all black Mercedes. everyone was staring at me (the greatness of being the new kid). I took my bag out and began to walk to reception. The woman there gave me my locker number and combination and my timetable. I made my way to the locker to drop of some of my books. as i was putting away some of my stuff i bumped into a girl there... 

No POV 

Cassie: oh hello you must be the new girl ? I'm cassie 

Nicki: hello nice to meet you 

They talked a bit more and found out they had all the same lessons. The bell rang for first lesson and the girls made their way to English... 

Nicki was introduce to the class and got sat next to cassie and another girl named Amber. Cassie and Amber were already best friends and they both clicked with Nicki quite quickly. 

2 hours later .... 

the girls were now making their way to music. When they got there the teacher still wasnt there. she was usually late so they went to sit with the other half of their group of friends and introduced them to Nicki.# 

Cassie: hey guys ! this is Nicki , nicki this is drake , omarion , and cameron 

They exchanged hello's and all got talking until ms. Johnson the teacher walked in. 

Today's task was to get into groups of 3 and make a composition of any kind. Nicki , Cassie , and , Amber all went in a group together and came up with a quick and random composition then sat talking and acting like they were working for the rest of the lesson. Nicki kept getting side tracked by Drake who was staring at her. 

Cassie: I think Drake likes you 

Amber: mm hmm definitely 

Nicki: I really dont think so 

Nicki turned to look at Drake who was also staring at her and they both exchanged stares and gave each other a smile. 

Amber: yeah and you say you dont like each other 

Nicki: -.- .... 

Lunchtime.... 

everyone was sat around the tree the group normally sat by all engaged in their own convo's. 

Drake: Hey 

Nicki: Hi 

Drake: so you having a good day so far ? 

Nicki: yea 

Drake: thats good , so when did you move here 

Nicki: last week of summer 

Drake: ah k , do you like it here 

Nicki: i'm starting to , i moved from cali and left quite a lot of my closest friends and memories from when i was younger so yea , wasnt really happy about moving 

Drake: aww , i know how you feel, i was like that when i moved from toronto , but i soon got used to it with these guys always here for me ;) 

they both gave each other a smile. 

Drake: come with me , i'll show you around the school 

They both got up , took their bags and began to walk hand in hand around the school.