Chapter 20

1 week before winter concert...

Nicki , drake , caddie , omarion and everyone else in the winter show were at an after school rehearsal for the show. There were a few others there like jade , amber , Cameron and safaree. Nicki was standing with her singing teacher as she got singing lessons and needed a vocal warmup before going on to sing her solo. That was gonna be her last one to rehearse then she could go home.

Jerome: okay sing me a c

Nicki did as she was told.

Jerome: k you sound fine now for scales

Jerome played scales as nicki sang along to them. Just as they finished Ms. James came to ask nicki to go on stage and perform. She was singing 'Love on Top by beyonce'. She wasn't nervous at all as this was just a rehearsal in front of everyone but she knew tomorrow she would be nervous. She walked out onto the stage and began the choreography as she sang. To begin with she looked at drake but the sight of jade straddling him and his arms on her waist made nicki fume. She decided to look at safaree instead who was jamming along to her singing making her smile. When she finished she got of stage and went to see safaree.

Safaree: you are going to kill them next Friday nic

Nicki: aww thank you faree. I still think I sound awful though.

Safaree: well I'm coming on Friday and so are Lauren TT Candi and Joe.

Nicki: are you being serious

Safaree: yep we've all go our tickets

Nicki: aww faree

They shared a hug and when they pulled away found the rest of the gang walking towards them.

Cassie: c'mon you two. You ready to go

Nicki: yup lets go

They were all going to Fridays for dinner. It was about 5:30 at the time so by the time they got there and sorted it would be around 6. They all went in their own cars. They were going to meet Joe Lauren Candi and TT at Fridays so they would all be there.

They had booked their holiday to Barbados last week and were already planning everything. It was Nicki Cassie Amber TT Candi Lauren Cameron Drake Omarion and Safaree , that were going. None of them had told jade as the holiday was nickis idea and she didn't want it to get spoilt by her and drake arguing because of Jade. They were going to be there for a week and they were leaving on 28th of April which was a Sunday and would be coming back on the 5th of May.

When they got to Fridays they were given a table straight away. Drake hadn't been paying nicki any mind at all. He had been doing that a lot lately so nicki knew just how to make him feel bad. He sat next to jade and didn't bother saving a seat for nicki. It wasn't long before the others arrived. Joe smiled at nicki but the smile fade when he saw drake. She stood up and walked up to him and gave him a hug. Drake just watched her. He didn't hug her back as he didn't want another punch but it soon changed. She whispered in his ear reassuring him.

Nicki: it's fine he won't touch you

He then relaxed a little and put his arms around her waist. They all sat down and nicki was sat opposite drake who was giving her dirty looks. She gave him one of her innocent smiles and made conversation.

Nicki: so what drinks everyone having ?

The evening went on and they had just finished ordering their meals. Everyone was sat having their own conversations with people around them.

Joe: nic he looks like he's gonna turn Incredible Hulk on me

They both laughed

Nicki: it's fine this is what he's been doing to me for the past few days so he deserves it to be honest