"Come with me then, and we can talk and your friend here can stay."

Dean looked at Roman scared like he was going to secretly going to be taken back to his father. He stood up and shaking, thru out his life it's been bad, what made him think this would turn out any differently?

Roman stands up with Dean. "It's gonna be alright and I'll be out here waiting when your done. I promise you, I won't leave you."

Dean looks at Roman and he can tell he's is telling the truth and follows the cop and to a room and sat down and looked around and saw a big ass mirror and a window with bars. he sits at the table and the officer sits across from him.

"Tell me (looks at his pad) Dean about this physical abuse." Chris looks at him, and had his pen and pad ready to write.

Dean looks at his hands on the table and then at Chris. The next two hours he told him everything his dad did to him and what he did tonight. He couldn't believe how easy it was, and how open up he came out. He showed him some of his bruises on his arm and talked about the bruises on his chest and back, and then Chris ask to see on his back and chest and Dean showed.

Chris asked Dean to write down everything he just said and to sigh his name to it. Dean did just that and it took another twenty minutes for that and sighed the pad. He felt like the weight of the world has been lifted off his shoulders. He looked at Chris.

"Are...are we done now, can I go?"

Officer Chris looks at Dean. "We have to have pictures of your bruises Dean for the reports Dean, I'm sorry and then arrest your father, and call child services you need a place to go."

Dean panic, and knew this would happen. "I have a place to stay. My friend out there Roman Reigns said his family will let me stay with them. Please I don't want to go into child services."

Officer Chris looks at Dean, "We will see. Please take off your shirt so I can take the pictures." Taking the camera from the drawer, and watching Dean take off his shirt. He started taking the pictures, "Alright turn around Dean." He takes more pictures.

As the officer was taking the pictures Dean felt so mortified and ashamed by these marks and bruises. Having pictures taking of them and now on recorded was humiliating. He was instructed to put his shirt back on and did so. He turns around and was gonna sit back down.

"You can go back out Dean, I will let you know what I am going to do and your dads going to be picked up for child abuse."

Dean was happy to hear that and opens the door and goes thru some rooms he first went thru and saw Roman still sitting where they were at, but had a woman beside him. Roman gets up and goes to him, and hugs him.

"You alright, and I want you to meet my mom." Reaches for his hand and Dean takes it. Roman introduces his mom to Dean and they hug and say hello to each other and Roman already explain to his mom what was going on and Dean didn't seem to mind.

They all sit down and Dean reaches for Romans hand and holds it. He was nervous and told him what Officer Chris said and hoping he lets him go home with Roman and his mom. After 20 minutes Officer Chris comes out and releases him under the care of Mrs. Reigns, and he would be in touch with him.

They get up and leave the station and go to Romans house.

Dean was laying on Romans bed and laying next to Roman holding his hand more like playing with his fingers. His head on the pillow and thinking. Can this really be happening? Is he laying here with Roman? He pinched his self 'Owww!' laughing.

He was in his own little world right now. Happy and carefree and away from his father. He didn't have to worry about being hit tonight. He can actually fall asleep right now and not have to worry about being woken up getting beat. Not having to rush and beat his dad out of the house in the morning.