Chapter 6

A/N: Thankyou guys so much for all the support on this book I love y'all❤️❤️

Your POV:

After saying goodbye to Lauren, which she again gave me one of those unexpected long lingering hugs of hers, I walked out of her hotel room feeling a mix of emotions. It's pretty obvious to me by now that I do like her, I do feel something there but it's just a matter of what exactly it is and what I want it to lead too. I'm not 100% sure if it's a serious type of crush which could lead to me falling for her or if it's just one of those little forgettable crushes. I have a feeling it's the first option.

Walking into my hotel room I hear my phone buzzing like crazy, Alicia's texting me again.
Alicia👯: BONJOUR BITCH
Alicia👯: excuse me I saw your snapchat story!!! you didn't tell me you had another date with Lauren bitch
Alicia👯: if you don't answer I'm going to come round and see for myself
Me: oh hey licy😂 IT WASNT A DATE
Alicia👯: well last time I checked, a snapchat selfie with the caption 'Netflix and chill' sort of seems like a couple thing
Me: it was a joke chill mate
Me: but I am sleeping round there later after their signing😁
Alicia👯: with the other girls or just Lauren?😉😉
Me: all the girls licy😂 I gtg get my stuff ready speak soon, wuv vu💖
Alicia👯: YOU WILL UPDATE ME Y/F/N wuv vu too💖

Shaking my head I put my phone down and was about to jump in the shower when my phone went off again.
Lauren❤️: we are at the CD signing now. Can't wait to see you later, I will come get you from your hotel room when we are back babe💞xx

Oh. My. God. Lauren is seriously the cutest person, she's so caring and she fucking called me babe again. I want to scream but the whole hotel would hear and freak out. Okay I really need to go get ready now.

-----------------------------------------------------

Lauren's POV:

We only just got back from the CD signing and it went so well, I love seeing the fans especially from different countries it seems so surreal that they all support us and some have from the very beginning. We got back into the hotel room we were staying at tonight for the sleepover with Y/N, Dinah and Normani's room and immediately I told the girls I needed to go get her and rushed out at full speed.

Knocking on Y/N's hotel room I waited anxiously for her to open it and for me to see her beautiful face again. The handle started to turn and before I knew what hit me I saw her standing there with her hair freshly blow dried and in her cute pjs, a bag over her shoulder that probably had all her stuff for the sleepover inside.
'Hey gorgeous, how are you?' I asked with confidence after taking in her appearance fully. 'I'm good thankyou, how's you?' She replied cutely with her little dimples showing due to her smiling. 'Good now I'm with you' I said to her without thinking and quickly I realised as Y/N blushed and looked at the floor so I tried to change the subject, 'um we should go now the girls are waiting' I grabbed her hand and we walked to the hotel room.

When we got there Normani answered the door and looked down at our hands which were still very much intertwined so I quickly let go and walked inside followed by Y/N. I sat down on Dinah's double bed while Y/N caught up with the girls and they all talked about the signing. I needed to find out some answers to the questions that have been going round my head for the last couple of days so I went up to Dinah to talk to her in private.

'Dinah I need your help' I said quietly when we were further enough away from the others, 'what's up Ralph?' She asked me and I quickly laughed and said 'well I need you to ask Y/N some questions for me, but like discreetly so play truth or dare or like 20 questions' I told her as she looked more and more confused.
'Wait so you do like Y/N right?' She asked and I laughed more knowing fully well she was going to tease me about this a lot now. 'Um well yes I'm interested in her' I replied quickly hoping she wouldn't catch all of it. 'AWWWW RALPH IS IN LOVE' she said loudly, I looked around to where the girls are but luckily Y/N was too busy talking to Camila but Ally and Normani heard and smirked over at us. I hit Dinah's arm and told her to keep the plan quiet, she nodded her head but pouted and held her arm from where I hit it. 'You deserved it for being so loud' I said and flipped her off as I walked off to join in with the rest of the girls.
-----------------------------------------------------
Your POV;

The girls were all so nice and it felt like in the short time that I've known them we are already so close, I started the learn more and more about them individually and their different backgrounds, families, interests etc. It was so cool to actually see behind the whole 'fifth harmony' thing and to know them as normal people.

Lauren has stayed by my side throughout most of the night so far, we played the game of life, we watched some horror movies which me and Camila were not in favour of due to the fact that we both hate being scared. Lauren kept cuddling into me and putting the blanket over us both, holding my hand and little things that usually even bestfriends don't typically do. I was starting to wonder if there was any chance Lauren felt something for me too but I knew that was impossible and I needed to stop thinking about it before I got my hopes up.

Dinah suddenly wanted to play a game of truth or dare after we finished our second horror movie of the night. I didn't really know why but it looked like Dinah was smirking to Lauren about something, maybe an inside joke I don't know. We did some dares, mostly of doing things on social media or tweeting certain things etc. but then Dinah chose me for the next truth or dare and I chose truth as I hadn't before, she looked to Lauren smirking and then back to me before she asked 'what's your sexuality' I froze for a minute thinking maybe they might judge me, what if they think differently of me afterwards?  I looked down while replying 'Uhm Bisexual' and looking up they all were smiling, not judging. I smiled back at them all especially to Lauren who looked really red. Wonder what's up with her?