Prologue

(Your POV)

'BEEP BEEP' eurgh not again. I look at my phone and its 2.47am, I've got another message from my brother.

Cameron🙄: Y/N Keiran got out of the hotel room again have you seen him?😫
Me: NO FGS CAMERON YOU HAD ONE JOB

I slammed my phone down on the bedside table, Keiran has done this five times already this week and if dad finds out he's going to kill me. It seems weird right? Dad punishes me and not my older brother who actually shares a room with Keiran, but he does because despite Cameron being older my parents trust me to look after my brothers and its been like that since I was seven.

Cameron🙄: Well I'm sorry for falling asleep but it's not exactly my fault
Cameron🙄: now can you just come help
Me: okay okay I'm coming😅😅

I got out of bed and found my dressing gown hanging on the bathroom door. My brothers room is only across the hall from me, we both have huge 'Luxury Suites' in the hotel on the top floor along with my parents room further along the floor. We have always kept the same rooms since we moved here ten years ago, I guess it's just easier. My dad is the manager and owner of this hotel, in central London.

Before he became manager we lived in a small, cramped apartment building with two bedrooms, one bathroom and the smallest kitchen and living area I've ever seen. We weren't well off lets put it that way, but everything changed when I was seven years old and my dad got offered the chance to take over and manage this popular hotel after the original owner passed away, he was good friends with my dad and told him a few days before he died that he wanted him to run the business from now on.

It was a huge change and a fast move but life here is so much better, although sometimes I miss our old little apartment because we had so many good memories there. We moved here when Keiran, my youngest brother was only one so he sort of knows nothing different to the life he has now. This explains why he treats the hotel as his home completely, he's always getting out of his room somehow when my brothers asleep and running off somewhere, he's hyperactive and extremely hard to keep under control but I promised my parents I was the responsible one so that's what I have to be.

I knocked on the door of my brothers room after stumbling out of mine. 'wow you took your time' Cameron said to me with that weird smirk on his face, 'look you shouldn't be complaining at me I'm not the one that let our brother loose at almost 3am' I said to him
'Okay well where the hell do you think he's gone?'
'Umm have you called him?'
'he left his phone here Y/N'
'oh my god seriously?! Why the hell does that boy even have an iPhone he never uses it!'
'don't ask me, let's go check the lobby'
I just nodded in agreement as we walked to the elevator.

We got down to the bottom floor after what felt like a century, suddenly we heard loads of screaming people crowded outside the lobby doors. Great another famous person that dad 'forgot' to mention was coming to stay here.
I looked at Cameron as we walked out into the main lobby near the check in desks, he hadn't even noticed the chaos outside but saying that we are pretty used to it. I was scanning the room when i saw a small figure in a Spider-Man onesie and fluffy slippers.
'Cameron he's over there!'
He turned to me and followed the direction I was pointing and nodded as we approached Keiran.

'KEIRAN MICHAEL ANDREW HALLOWAY! YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE!' I shouted at him as I span him round to face me.
'Oh hey how did you find me?' He grinned at me like he'd done nothing wrong. Cameron wandered off to the shop in the lobby, typical he always leaves me to sort Keiran out.
'We pretty much guessed as this is usually the place you go to steal the sweets off the front desk'
'well I'm not doing that I came to see Fifth Harmony!'
'Fifth what? Who the hell are they?!'
'FIFTH HARMONY Y/N THEY ARE A GIRL BAND FROM THE US'
'right and you've been a fan since when exactly?' I was shocked this is usually the kid that fanboys over marvel superheroes and WWE.
'Since I saw how hot Dinah is' he replied. Wow okay well that makes more sense now, he's a typical boy aw my babies growing up.

I didn't have the chance to reply as the door swang open and the screaming got louder for a minute until five gorgeous girls walked into the lobby and went up to the check in. 'Y/N look that's Dinah there!' my brother basically screamed at me and I looked over to see Dinah but also a girl standing next to her looking straight at me.

A/N:
Hey guys I hope you like the first chapter of my story idk if anyone else has made a book like this but I had this random idea so yeahhhhh😉
Also it's my first fanfic so like I'm sorry if it's really bad I will try and update often too as I'm ill off school this week💋