Chapter 3

Your POV:

We all got upstairs from breakfast and I was forced to watch some shit movie with Keiran and Cameron as I'm completely stuck with them both all day. Great. I started texting my bestfriend Alicia, she's out of the country right now but still manages to spam me daily asking about my love life. I swear the girl is obsessed, she is always having crushes on fuckboys so sadly she hasn't ever had a boyfriend which is why she puts so much effort into helping me with my love life as she believes I have a better chance with 'more options'.

Alicia👯: So has anyone interesting checked in at the hotel recently?😉
Me: well...there is this girl group here
Alicia👯: babe I don't encourage you to have a gang bang you are still a virgin and I think you should stick to just one for now😬😬
Me: OMF NO. I didn't mean it like that😂😂😂
Me: there's only one of them I'm sort of interested in but idk...
Alicia👯: WHO AND WHAT GROUP
Me: Fifth Harmony & this girl Lauren
Alicia👯: ARE YOU FUCKIN WIT ME
Me: noooooo
Alicia👯: she is like the hottest girl in the world from the hottest girl band in the world🔥🔥
Me: wow for someone who's as 'straight as a ruler' you seem to be a bendy one😂
Alicia👯: I'm straight but I would totally go gay for any of them🔥👌🏼😋
Me: right😂 well we might meet them today so I will let you know what happens😉 TTYL💋
Alicia👯: YES DO BITCH & TTYL💋

I shook my head and laughed at the conversation, she's so keen it's funny but maybe I can get her in a relationship with one of the other girls as she would 'totally go gay for any of them'.
I looked up at the tv and saw the same boring movie still playing as my brothers were cramming popcorn in their mouths. I walked off and over to the mini fridge to get a can of coke, as I did so my phone buzzed in my pocket. I took it out and my jaw basically fell to the fucking ground.

DinahJane97: hey Y/N I was expecting you would text, not in a weird way it's just we saw you were staying here😂 BUT WOAH YOU LIVE HERE!? What are you like the managers daughter or something?😂 anyways we are going out later for some album promo and BGT performance in evening but we are here till then so wanna meet up?

'CAMERON' I screamed out, I think I'm actually way too excited about this than I should be. 'Y/N WE ARE WATCHING THE MOVIE' he shouted back which I know basically means 'shut the fuck up'. I walk over and stand in front of the TV before grabbing the remote and turning it off. 'Y/N it had five minutes to go turn it back on' Keiran shouted while I laughed and replied 'so you don't want to meet Dinah and the girls then?'

'WHAT' my brother screamed and I shoved the phone in front of him so he could see the message, he went silent and pale before screaming again. 'Calm yourself mate I need to text her to ask if we can do it now' I said casually and started texting her.

Me: oh right yeah😂 yeah I live here because I'm the managers daughter so good guess😉 could we do it now then? We are in the room so you could come up here or we could go to where you are.

I sent the message and then realised to my surprise that Dinah had already read the message and was probably typing back now. I tapped my nails anxiously on the table, why the hell was I so nervous? All I kept thinking about was the green eyed girl, Lauren. Why hasn't she followed me if the rest have? Did she not like me or something. She can't not like me, she doesn't even know me so that's impossible but then why?? I had so many questions but I didn't really want to give away that I may or may not have an interest in her. Especially to her band mate who would definitely tell her. She's probably not even gay, but then again i have no idea I'm not exactly a fan so how should I know.

DinahJane97: wow dawg dats cool. Sure thang, we can come to your room now. What number is it?😇

Me: Room 7562

DinahJane97: dawg you is on the same floor to us! We are room 7591😂 now comin anyways

Me: yeah this floor is for the VIP guests, workers and managers family😉 sounds good see you in a min then

I can't believe this is actually happening. I mean I'm not nervous to see the other girls as I'm not exactly a fan and I'm not going to faint of excitement to be in their presence or anything like that but Lauren. She's what makes me nervous, like how can one girl I hardly know affect me this much?! It's crazy.
'CAMERON! KEIRAN!' I shouted to get their attention as they were back watching the movie again. 'THE GIRLS ARE COMING OVER ANY MINUTE TO MEET YOU KEIRAN' I shouted knowing that would definitely grab his attention. He looked up, as pale as a ghost and screamed again. I swear our neighbours are going to think we are getting murdered.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

'That must be them, act normal please both of you they are just some girls okay? Don't like attack them or anything stupid' I said to them as they sat on the sofa trying to seem somewhat 'casual'. I walked up to the door and opened it as a tall blonde girl blocked my view of everyone else. 'Hey I'm Dinah, the one you texted' she said and extended her hand towards me. I shook it and motioned for her to come in. Another blonde, short girl walked in following Dinah and she extended her hand too saying 'Hi I'm Ally' I shook her hand and they both walked over to my brothers as the three others stepped in.

'Hello I'm Camila, you must be Y/N' she said and I expected her to extend her hand like the others but she hugged me tightly and backed away saying 'sorry I'm a hugger' I laughed and nodded as the other girl began to speak 'I'm Normani, pleasure to meet this famous Y/N we've heard so much about' I laughed and shook her hand but wondered what the hell she meant by that. Who's mentioned me to her so much? Maybe Lauren? Omg I'm so delusional.
'Hey Y/N' Lauren said, I looked at her, her eyes felt like they were piercing through my soul or some shit. 'Hey Lauren' I replied and she looked shocked as if she didn't expect me to even know her name. She hugged me quickly as my breath hitched and I'm pretty sure hers did too but then again I'm delusional.

------------------------------------------------------Lauren's POV:

I quickly hugged Y/N wishing I could hug her for longer. We then walked off to join the others. Normani and Dinah both looked at me with their eyebrows raised, they obviously saw the hug. I shook my head and looked at the ground as the others talked with Keiran, I glanced over at Y/N to study her face. She was so beautiful up close and in person, I was pretty taken aback. She obviously noticed me staring and turned her head so we basically had a staring contest.

Normani cleared her throat and nudged me, I peeled my eyes away from Y/N's and turned to her, she had her eyebrow raised and whispered to me 'told you she was gay af'. I laughed and shook my head at her then looked back to Y/N who was talking to her older brother now. The girls started to talk about our visit here and explained the new album and the promo we had to do, Dinah then raised the subject of 'keeping in touch' to Y/N. She got her phone and put all our numbers into it and promised she wouldn't give it out to anyone at all, tbh she didn't even seem like a fan so we all trusted her. I also made a mental note to follow her on Instagram later like the other girls already have.

Ally's phone vibrated and she looked up informing us we needed to go to get ready for promo and our BGT performance in the evening. The girls all said their goodbyes and it was now my turn, I gained some confidence randomly as I looked into her huge Y/E/C eyes. I pulled her into a hug and whispered into her ear 'I'll text you later gorgeous', I felt her shiver beneath me and I couldn't help but smirk thinking I had some kind of affect on her.
'O-okay t-talk to you then' she stuttered as I let go of her slowly, I smirked even more knowing she was clearly shocked at what I just did. I turned myself around and walked out the door looking back to give her a wink and her brothers a goodbye wave.

After shutting the door behind me I let out a sigh and the other girls laughed, witnessing everything I'd just done. 'I really like her' I thought to myself and gave myself a mental high five for the confidence I just had with her. Maybe she really is the one that will make me happy after all.

A/N:
Hellooo hope you enjoyed that chapter. I've taken these chapters pretty slow but don't worry there is much more to come😂 comment if you are enjoying the story so far❤️