Chapter 4

A/N:
So sorry about the slow updates but I was in Greece for a few weeks and now back in England so have good wifi😊 Thankyou for all the support and y'all all reading this book means alot❤️

Your POV:

Today felt so long, it was amazing though. I got to properly meet the green eyed girl from fifth harmony, Lauren Jauregui. That name seemed to captivate me in every way like it had a certain ring to it which made me want to say it over and over again. It feels like im developing a typical high school crush and not going to lie it's scaring me having to think of the girl group eventually leaving the hotel and probably never seeing them again. It's scaring me that maybe this crush could be more, it's scaring me that I could relive the feeling of not being loved back and it's scaring me the most that I might experience that dreadful feeling of heartbreak.

I was falling asleep with a few tears still lingering in my eyes when I was interrupted of my thoughts.
Lauren❤️: hey nugget, I know it's late but I loved seeing you today. Sleep tight babe see you tomorrow maybe?😉

I looked back over the text with my jaw almost touching the floor, firstly Lauren saved her number with a heart earlier and I had only just noticed, secondly she called me nugget and babe and most importantly she wanted to see me again tomorrow? Why would she want to do that with their schedule busy and everything why would she make time for me? I wasn't a fan and I didn't know me and her were even living on the same planet until a few days ago.
Me: oh hey no worries I was just going to sleep anyways, loved seeing u too😇 we could hang out if you want but you have a busy schedule? nighty night Lauren xx

I sent the message not trying to sound too eager to see her again because I didn't want to come across weird or desperate. I did want to get to know the girl though, I knew there was way more behind the whole 'fifth harmony singer' story and I wanted to know it. Turning off my light I prayed to the Lord that maybe this time I will finally find my way to happiness.
-------------------------------------------------------

Lauren's POV:

Y/N❤️😇: oh hey no worries I was just going to sleep anyways, loved seeing u too😇 we could hang out if you want but you have a busy schedule? nighty night Lauren xx
I read the message over and over again and smiled with actual happiness, this girl was so cute and considerate I seemed to like everything about her and her personality, she was something really special and it seemed she didn't really see that about herself so I made a mental note that I would tell her in some point of the near future.
Me: I have my priorities Y/N😉💕 see you tomorrow😊x
My reply was very genuine, I did have my priorities and she just so happened to be my top one right now. Smiling to myself I switched my light off and faded into sleep as the thoughts of Y/N swirled round my head.
-----------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

When I woke up immediately I checked my phone, which wasn't actually the usual thing for me to do unlike most 17 year old girls. But right now everything seemed different and reading the text from Lauren last night made me feel like a little kid again with their first proper crush. I looked through all my messages  after that and laughed when I saw Alicia's remembering I hadn't told her how yesterday went
Alicia👯: Ayo Y/N
Alicia👯: YO GURL WAKE UP YOU DIDNT TELL ME HOW YOUR DATE WENT
Me: girl it wasn't a date😂🙄
Alicia👯: well whateva yo want to call it, how was Lauren😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉
Me: she was good, look what she sent me last night *attaches screenshot*
Alicia👯: PLEASE INVITE ME TO THE WEDDING
Me: chill b we aren't engaged😂👌🏼
Alicia👯: you do like her right?
Me: 99.9% sure it's a not so little crush yah😂😂
Alicia👯: good good I ship it⛵️
Me: thx Licy but I gtg get ready, wuv vu💙
Alicia👯: ok but use protection remember?😉😊 wuv vu too💙

I smiled at the last reply, my Bestfriend is so weird sometimes but that's one the reasons I love her. She's getting back from holiday tomorrow so finally I can have someone here at the hotel with me to help with my brothers and so I don't loose my mind while being with them for long periods of time.
I finally get out of the bed and put on my outfit for the day, a slightly cropped top with shorts and my Nike shoes as it was unusually hot again for England. Putting on some makeup I then grab my phone and room key and walk to go find my parents, usually not knowing whether I have to look after my brothers or if I'm free for the day I have to always check.

Finally reaching my parents room on the far end of the hallway I knock quickly before my mum opens and smiles down at me
'honey I was just coming to see you, I'm taking the boys out for a shopping day as they need school essentials and catch up time with me so your father said you could either stay here today and relax or go with him to his meeting and then he will take you out for lunch'
she said quickly whilst on her phone again.
'Um I will stay here I want to hang out with the fifth harmony girls again so it's okay tell dad Thankyou for the offer' I replied as I hugged her and walked fast down the hall back to my room so I could finally have breakfast.

As I ate my cereal I felt my phone vibrate and took it out of my pocket to look
Lauren❤️: good morning nugget, we are free most of the day today until evening time. Want to come to the room?💕
I felt myself blush and quickly texted back that I would be there in ten minutes and finished off my cereal to dart out of my room to go to hers. I felt so excited to see Lauren again and that feeling was pretty new to me as it appeared my life was pretty ordinary and a routine at the hotel but with Lauren now in my life even if we met a few days ago it seemed like she completely turned everything around and made everything less structured, more unpredictable and more exciting which I was beginning to really like. Maybe I wasn't just simply crushing, maybe I was falling. I quickly tried to erase that thought from my head when I remembered the words my ex boyfriend spoke to me 'most things that fall break'.