Chapter 2

A/N: sorry for the slow update I had a lot of exams😴😴 but I'm back now💖 hope you enjoy🙊

Your POV:

'Y/N OPEN THE DOOR'
Oh great...my mums here and she sounds angry. Keiran probably told her I let him loose in the hotel again. I stretched and reached to look at my phone, it was only 8.47am and I actually wanted a lay in today but I guess that's not happening. I had some notifications on Instagram but i didn't bother looking, I got up and walked to the door.
'Y/N WAKE UP AND ANS-'

I cut my mum off by opening the door and smiling. 'Mum it's 8am I wanted a lay in' I said while I heard my stomach growling. 'Well I wanted a lay in too but I have work to do, I'm going out to have a meeting with my agent today about the fashion show next week, your father is doing the accounts in his office so be an angel and don't disturb him.' She said as she texted her agent. At least she isn't telling me off about the Keiran situation...yet.
'Did you wake me up at 8am to just tell me that or did you want me for any other reason' I said as she continued texting. 'Oh yes, you need to watch your brother with Cameron all day please. He wants breakfast now so get ready and go down with them to the restaurant.' She replied and gave me a quick hug before she turned and ran to the elevator.

Well that's just great. At least Keiran hasn't been a little snitch this time, probably only so that he gets to meet fifth harmony or whatever their called. I got back into the room, did my hair and a bit of makeup then put on my shorts and a t-shirt as it was strangely hot for England today.
I quickly texted my brother to tell him I was now coming and stepped out of the room.

Cameron🙄: we are @ restaurant 😜
Me: thanks for waiting for me bro xx
Cameron🙄: well tbfh you take too long😂
Me: it's 8am did you expect me to be Usain Bolt or something?
Cameron🙄: SOMEONES BEING SASSY
Me: oh I wonder who😴 is that girl group at breakfast?
Cameron🙄: nope not yet but they probably will have room service instead

I sighed at the last message, for some reason I actually wanted to see them again. Partly because my brothers reaction to meeting them would be priceless but mostly because the green eyed girl, I would get to see her again and this time I wouldn't be in my fucking pjs. I'm bisexual but I mostly go for girls, I haven't been in a relationship since last year when my ex broke my heart so even the thought of liking someone again seemed really scary. I shook out the image in my head of the green eyed girl as the elevator started moving.
I got out the elevator and headed to the restaurant where I immediately saw my little brother running to the buffet table, you could spot him from a mile away in that marvel t-shirt.

'Y/N!' I heard as I turned to see Cameron sat down at a table by the window. I walked over and slumped myself in a chair opposite him, 'this is actual torture, it's 8am and I'm already in your presence' I said to my big brother as he ate his marmite toast. 'Good morning to you too sis, also it's 9am now' he replied and I rolled my eyes 'same thing'.

My little brother came over and handed me a bowl of fruit loops, he isn't usually this nice to me but I think he just wants me to eat so I'm not as grumpy with him. My brothers always get me loads of food to eat so I don't start shouting or loosing my mind when I have to be around them, it does work most of the time. I start eating and looking through my phone, I check Instagram and see the notifications from earlier that I didn't bother to read.

NormaniKordei started following you
DinahJane97 started following you
Camila_cabello started following you
Allybrookeofficial started following you

What the hell...who are they? They have those blue ticks next to their names so they must be celebs of some kind. Wait...isn't Dinah the name of that girl in fifth harmony that Keiran is obsessed with?! 'Keiran!' I basically shouted and shocked everyone including myself. 'Yeah what did I do wrong now?' He replied and I laughed and said 'nothing but what's all the girls names from that band you like?' I questioned as he shoved some oatmeal into his mouth. 'Ally, Normani, Camila, Lauren and Dinah the hot one' he said casually and then looked puzzled 'why do you ask?'

'KEIRAN THEY JUST FOLLOWED ME ON INSTAGRAM' I shouted again, why am I this excited I didn't even know they all existed till last night?
'Wait...ALL of them?!' He shouted back and I checked again in my notifications. 'All of them except that Lauren girl' I said and his face lit up like a light bulb. 'Y/N how did you get them to follow you? You need to dm them and tell them to meet me...I mean us' he blurted out and I laughed purely at his reaction, bless him he is such a little fanboy. 'I didn't do anything, I wasn't even following them in the first place but okay I will dm that Dinah girl' I said as I finished my breakfast and pushed the plate to one side.

Me: hey Dinah, you don't know me and you probably won't even read this but I'm Y/N and I live in the hotel you guys are staying at rn in London. This is gunna sound really weird but you saw me last night I think in the lobby with my little brother Keiran, the one in the Spider-Man onesie. He really wants to meet you so if you are free at any time today or whenever then text me back. Thanks x

I sent the message and tossed my phone on the table, she probably won't even read it so I'm not getting my hopes up.

-------------------------------------------------------
Lauren's POV:

I woke up and stretched, picking up my phone and checking the time. 9.35am, I had loads of message notifications from the girls.

Dinah👑: GUYS! I found Y/Ns Instagram
Mani💁🏽: OMF WHAT
Mani💁🏽: wait I think I found it too
Dinah👑: it's this one *inserts screenshot*
Mani💁🏽: yep I found her, woah she takes some bomb ass selfies🔥🔥🔥🔥
Dinah👑: no wonder Lauren has a crush
Camila💃🏻: wait what
Dinah👑: I've been doing some stalking Mila😉
Ally🙊: y'all need jesus
Camila💃🏻: hahhaa tru ally😂 why y'all stalkin?
Mani💁🏽: we wanted to track down Lauren's crush and bring them together cuz yanno I ship it
Camila💃🏻: same tbh
Dinah👑: same & from her profile she seems gay af
Ally🙊: where's the proof
Dinah👑: a boy commented on her selfie asking her to slide in his dms and she said 'sorry I'm gay'😂 *sends screenshot*
Ally🙊: she could just hate the guy😂
Mani💁🏽: nah defo gay let's follow her
Dinah👑: already done
Camila💃🏻: done
Ally🙊: done

Omg what the fuck. They all actually stalked her and fucking followed the girl, she's gunna know somethings up now that 4/5 of fifth harmony suddenly follow her without her even doing anything. Im pretty sure she doesn't even follow us. I'm actually going to kill those girls when I see them I swear to god.

Me: guys what the actual fuck is wrong with you
Ally🙊: and she's awoken....
Camila💃🏻: let the argument begin🍿
Dinah👑: oh hello Lauren glad you could join us
Me: why did you all follow her? She's gunna be so creeped out
Mani💁🏽: no, she will know somethings up and if her brother wants to meet us then she might dm one of us to meet yanno as we are in the same hotel
Me: good point but why do you guys care so much?
Dinah👑: we want you happy and I have a good feeling about this. As she just messaged me😉
Mani💁🏽: WHAT
Mani💁🏽: DINAH WTF REALLY
Camila💃🏻: OMG SEND PROOF
Ally🙊: WHERES THE RECEIPTS @
Dinah👑: *sends screenshot*
Mani💁🏽: I TOLD YALL😌😌😌😌😌

Omg is this actually happening? Dinah had a good point, they just want me happy and I haven't been in such a long time especially with someone as all my past relationships have basically been fake when I was denying my sexuality but now my family know, the girls know and the world knows and it seems that maybe I can finally be myself. It's scary but it's good. Maybe Y/N will make me happy, Dinah could be right.