"Thank you."

He walks up to me and gives me a hug.

"Don't you dare scare me like that ever again."

-------------------------------

-2 Days Later-

Nathaniel's Point of View:

Today's the day I see my dad again. After so many years, i'm terrified of how he will receive me. Will he even remember me? Will he accept me?

Standing in front of the pack house with Melissa standing next to me, I'm actually nervous.

"Do you want me to do it?"

"Please."

She gives me a reassuring smile and gives my hand a small squeeze as she knocks on the door. The door is immediately opened by a small child of about 10 years of age followed by an older man.

"Jordan I told you to wait for me. You're dad is going to get mad if he finds out what you did." Says the older man. The alpha.

"I apologize, welcome. My name is Jackson, you must be Nathaniel and Melissa correct? From France?"

"Yes sir." I manage to say calmly.

      This is the man who took my father. I saw the pictures. I can't wait to get my hands on him. He's going to regret all those things he did to my family. He's going to regret making my mom believe my dad was dead. He's going to regret letting my sweet cakes Lucinda grow up without her real dad. I look at the boy. He looks just like the one from the file. My dad's son. My apparent brother of sorts.

"Come on in." Says Jackson. "My beta Dean will be over in a minute to help you tour the pack house and get you settled in and introduced to the pack members. Sound good?"

"Perfect." Says Melissa.

I hear  two sets of footsteps approaching when I smell the sweetest scent. A hint of lavender with vanilla. My wolf immediately perks up but I remain frozen in my spot.

"Next time don't leave your body exposed. What you want to do instead is... are you even listening to me? Summer you'll never learn if you... Summer!"

"Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Nathaniel, Melissa, meet my Beta Dean and a pack member, Summer."

Summer growls as she looks at Melissa and I and my dad's eyes widen as he comes to the realization of who I may be.

"Nice to meet you." Speaks Melissa. She squeezes my hand and I react immediately by glaring at her. All she does is give me a stern look.

"Well i'll leave you lovebirds in good hands. I have some business to attend. Enjoy your stay."

Summer growls again and I realize why. Melissa and I are holding hands and have just been called 'lovebirds' by her alpha. Oh no. She must be pissed.

Once the alpha leaves the room, I speak up.

"It's not what you think." I tell her.  "She's just a friend."

"What's going on Nat?" Asks Melissa.

"He's my mate is what." States summer with a glare at Melissa.

"Alright, everyone calm down. Summer, don't. You two, introduce yourselves."

Summer rolls her green eyes and begins tapping her foot on the floor impatiently.

"My name is Nathaniel Rodriguez, I am the future Alpha of the Moon Lake Pack, visiting from my stay in France where I met Melissa Ariana Gonzales, former member of the Fils de la Lune pack, current member of my pack." I report.