Simon 7, 38 and 39

7: Sex scene 38: Party/night out scene 39: Fist fight with (person) scene.

This was requested by minterreads I hope you guys enjoy!

Warnings: Smut and swearing.

Y/N P.O.V

Tonight me and the rest of the guys were going to go out tonight, Josh is taking Freya so I thought I would go to keep her company.

I went into mine and Simon's bathroom to take a shower. After my shower I went back into the bedroom.

I looked for Simon as he needed to take a shower as well. I was just about to go and get my clothes when I was tackled to the bed and my neck started to get attacked with kisses.

"Simon baby we can do this later, you need to get into the shower" I said "okay" he said and kissed my lips.

Once he went into the bathroom I went into the closet to try and find something to wear. (Clothes will be in the media).

Simon came out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist. He was very good looking. "You like?" Simon said wiggling his eyebrows.

I giggle and said "yeah" I went over to him and kissed him on the lips. Our lips moved in sync. I backed away from the kiss before it could get heated.

I went into the bathroom to do my hair and make up. (will also be in the media).

Once me and Simon were ready we went downstairs where the others were waiting for us.

"You two took your time" Josh said "sorry Zerkaa" I said "c'mon let's go" Freya said.

We all got into two taxis and made our way downtown. Josh paid the driver and we got out.

We all decided to go into a night club. We got past the bouncer and we made our way to the bar.

We ordered a round of drinks and everyone started to chug.

*couple of hours into the night*

We have had like 5 rounds of drinks and I was feeling tipsy. I was currently dancing on the dance floor with Simon.

He had his hands on my waist and mine were around his neck. I started to grind against him in rhythm of the music.

After a couple of hours I was sat on my own in a corner while I watched everyone.

"Hey babe why you sitting here alone?" I looked and saw some man "I'm not here alone, so please leave me alone" I said and tried to get up but he grabbed my arm.

"Let go of me" I said trying to get out of his grip. "Cmon let's go back to my place" he said and started to drag me towards the door.

That was when he got punched in the face. I looked up and I saw Simon. "Dont touch my girl" he said. "Well I bet your girl is a little ass slut" the man said.

This made Simon mad and throw more punches. I managed to get in between but that was a mistake when I got punched in the face.

I held my eye and yelped out in pain.
This made Simon soften and he got punched in the face multiple times.

"Simon" I said and kneeled down next to him. "Cmon baby let's go" I said and all 9 of us got into two taxis and we made our way back to the sidemen house.

Once we were home I took Simon upstairs to the bedroom and then I got some ice.

I went back to the bedroom and I saw Simon had a black eye and a busted lip.

"Baby are you okay" I ask him as I sit on his lap. "Yeah but I feel guilty for your black eye babe" he said and touched my eye softly.

"Its not your fault" I said and put my head on his shoulder. He lifted my head and and kissed my lips.

I kissed back instantly. I grabbed onto his shirt and pulled over his head.

I took his trousers and boxers off. I started to suck in his dick. "Mmm fuck" Simon said and I sucked his dick more and more.

"Mmm baby" he says as he cums into my mouth. I swallow and he put a me on the bed and takes off my clothing along my bra and underwear.

He inserts himself into me making me gasp as I wasn't ready for it. He slowly thrusts in and out.

"Fuck Simon faster" I say and he goes faster. "Oh my God Simon" I say as he keeps going.

"Fuck I'm gonna..." I say as I cum, this sends Simon over the edge and he cums as well for the second time.

We get cleaned up and we just lay in bed. "I love you Si" I say "I love you too baby" he says and we both fall asleep in each others arms.