Minimerkaa #1

Warning: slight smut

Simon's P.O.V

So today I was doing a challenge video with Josh for my channel then we are doing the same thing on his channel. So the video that I am doing is 'Not my arms challenge' it should be fun. We have already set up the camera and stuff but now here came the hard bit Josh getting his arms in my jumper.

"Whats up guys, so today I am doing a challenge video today with Josh. We are doing the 'Not my arms challenge' okay so how are we going to do this" I asked looking at Josh "get your arms out then I can put my arms in the sleeves" Josh said so I took my arms out of the sleeves and then Josh put his arms in the sleeves "hey don't put your hands there" I said jumping, Josh just laughs and puts his arms in the sleeves.

"Okay so today we are going to be making a sandwich" I say to the camera and Josh just picks up everything, he picks up the bread and bell taps me in the balls with the bread "ahh Josh you just bell taped me" I say holding my balls "sorry" he says and laughs. We finish the video and I have to say it was a mess.

We tidy up and we go to my room. I sit on my bed and have a look at my balls and they were red and hurt. "Shit is that what I did" Josh asked and I quickly covered my balls. "Why you looking?"I say "cos maybe I want to do this" he says and connects his lips with mine then he hold my balls massaging them. I kiss back moaning as he is massaging my balls. We pull away looking at each other. Josh was still massaging my balls and I start to moan again "oh Josh" I say moaning.

My door opens to reveal Vikk standing there shocked. I quickly pull my trousers up and Josh stands up looking at Vikk. "Umm I'm going to go" he says leaving the room. Josh looks at me and we just laugh. "By the way Josh that felt good" I say pulling him down kissing him on the lips and Josh starts to massage my balls again earning moans from me. He kisses back.

I love this boy he means everything to me.